Deadlock - page 3

Target!

Forex.Tramp:
Suppose the price hasn't reached it, what will be the position of the stop in this case? As a percentage of the deposit?

The stop level, as well as the profit cannot be calculated by any percentage of the deposit in principle. How can you enter in some unknown place, and just put a stop at some percentage of the deposit, and not at any particular level, or high/low candle, where the price obviously can not be dragged.

Watch the market and look for entry points. If you have found one, it is important to calculate how much you are willing to lose in this trade when the stop loss is triggered. You look at the situation, see where the price may go and where it may come.

The next step is to determine the moment when suddenly it will go to the other side and where it may reach, that is, look for strong levels where it will come from - this is the stop, it is this level and calculate the lot, so that when the stop loss is triggered the loss was planned. If the loss is allowable for the deposit, then we go further, if it is big - we skip the deal.

Two steps are completed.

Step 3. We build a scenario of where the price can reach, and if the distance is small, that is, there are barriers to its movement and your goal can not be achieved - the trade is skipped, it is not ours.

If there is potential for a move, for example, you want to take 20pp from the deal, then look that the potential of the move was not lower than 30pp, that is, there were no obstacles in the way.

If the condition is met, you can enter.

The problem is often when we look for entry at the moment of computer activation, so it is not considered and evaluated, before entering there is no analysis where the price can go, so we make an entry and then look at how we fucked up because we entered at the reversal, stop and profit levels are not defined, it is not clear where the lot is sucked in, losses start growing and we cannot see the exit. This usually happens during entry in corrections in the middle of the range, when the price movement is not defined at all.

That is why we need to enter at some levels - at breakout or rebound. Here we have a clear picture of where the price will go, if it's wrong - it will drop out at the planned stop, if it's not wrong - it will reach take because it was calculated before and there is a potential for price movement.

You just entered the market and then sit and analyse them, making up stops and profits, it's not quite right. There is no sense to enter the range, because there is no clarity there. The indicator may show the arrow for entry, but it does not mean that it is correct, and even if it is correct, we still need to determine the stop and profit levels before entering.

Wait...

Speculator:

Wait...

I'm looking at it and I don't understand the reason for the entry. The fact that it is short, that seems to be correct, but the fact that the entry is in this place is not clear.

Describe why you made the trade inside the correction.

The way I see it. There's no entry yet.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I'm looking at it and I don't understand the reason for the entry. The fact that it is on the short side seems to be correct, but the fact that the entry is in this place is not clear.

Describe why you made the trade inside the correction.

The way I see it. There's no entry yet.

I showed you everything in the pictures above. Entry on the one-minute chart, stop relative to the minutes. The purpose of the entry to enter the trend if possible with a minimum drawdown. So that at once there was a plus, but the entrance already consider not successful.

Speculator:
I showed you everything in the pictures above. Entry on the one-minute chart, stop relative to the minute chart. The aim is to enter the trend with as little drawdown as possible. So that at once there was a plus, but the entrance already consider not successful.

It was logical to assume that the trade was made early, and even if it turned out to be profitable it was a fluke.

On the plus side of all this:

1). A well-planned small stop

2). A visible exit point

Nothing to argue with here, there is a planned micro stop, and there is a take out, not an exit at random.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Further from zero 50% regarded as wave, impulse - correction (1) Impulse (2) Correction, (3) Impulse (4) Correction.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It was logical to assume that the trade was made early, and even if it turned out to be profitable it was a fluke.

On the plus side of all this:

1). A well-planned small stop

2). A visible exit point

Nothing to argue with here, there is a planned micro stop, and there is a take out, not an exit at random.

I'm going to bed now. And I don't want to consider a stop on big timeframes.

Speculator:
I'm going to bed. And I don't want to consider a stop on big timeframes.

I see your point, and I completely agree.

Next for TC:

Here's my view of the situation at the moment, by euro something may change.

Here's trade on planned entry, but not from the light) entry will be with a small stop, the price can overtake it, but the risk, because the stop-just-nothing in relation to the profit, and the transaction has a high potential. If the stop loss doesn't happen and it's a good entry, we'll fill it at 109.90

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I see your point, and I completely agree.

Next for TC:

Here's my view of the situation at the moment, by euro something may change.

Here's trade on planned entry, not from the light) entry will be with a small stop, the price can catch up to it, but the risk, because the stop-just-nothing in relation to the profit, and the transaction has high potential

We will wait!
Reason: