There are many kinds of exit.

I know about 4 ways to exit.

It is understandable from the image.

Files:

newdigital:
There are many kinds of exit.

I know about 4 ways to exit.

It is understandable from the image.

Of course your figures should be slightly different from mine as I am using Alpari broker and you are trading on FXDD (Alpari and FXDD brokers' data are very different from each other).

result

===========

broker: FXDD

============

pairs : USDGPB

TIME 7:00 am (FXDD TIME)

TF: 1H m15 4 bars confirmation

Order Price: Buy 1.9824

stop :1.9801

status: close 1.9855 +31 pips ( not stoploss , because two stop line is at opposite side when bar closed) at 18:00 FXDD time (bar open)

pairs : USDCHF

TIME 8:00 am (FXDD TIME)

Order Price: Buy 1.2070

stop :1.2055

pairs : EURCHF

TIME 14:00 (FXDD TIME)

Order Price: sell 1.6251

stop :1.6237

total : 5 pips (P/L)

comment:

FXDD TIME 21:00 GPBUSD had a buy signal (confirmed), If trade it , get -30 pip loss (while I am sleeping)

FXDD TIME 21:00 EURJPY had a buy signal confirmed by M15 BAR , but I will not trade it .why ? too risky . from OpenPrice to stoploss is more than 100 pips .

===========

============

pairs : EURUSD

Order Price: Buy 1.3485

stop :1.3463

TOTAL P/L: -16 PIP

COMMENT : I DON'T think it is good trade cause of trade time . asian session is not good for EURUSD (market is choppy often)

muyuan11:
===========

============

pairs : EURUSD

Order Price: Buy 1.3485

stop :1.3463

TOTAL P/L: -16 PIP

COMMENT : I DON'T think it is good trade cause of trade time . asian session is not good for EURUSD (market is choppy often)

I did not have any signal at 7 am for EURUSD.

It was some signal for EURUSd at 3 am H1 bar (which was closed at 4am) but the signal was not confirmed by Demarker (Demarker was between 0.3 and 0.7). It was 1.3484 (Alpari broker). The order sgould be still open with -13 pips.

According to my evaluation (it was about 1 year ago) EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF should be traded between 6 (or 7, or 8) and 18 (or 19, or 20) GMT time. USDJPY may be traded at GMT night.

Files:
h1_gbpusd_1.gif  22 kb

The order was closed by stop loss (-25 pips). But usually we are not trading EURUSD in this time (2 or 3, or 4 am).

As we see from the image:

- it was Bear market Rally on H1 (correctional uptrend - LightBlue color);

- Corection on H4 (or correctional downtrend - Orange color);

- Not trade on D1 (or flat: white color).

Still testing this market condition indicator (next version).

Will post it of course later.

Files:
h1_gbpusd_2.gif  21 kb

So, why this order was closed on stop loss so suddenly by immediate opposite trend during the flat market?

It was news event.

We may use this indicator from this post.

Settings EURUSD:

- DisplayLine=true;

- Currency Filter: all false except EUR=true and USD=true;

- Rating Filter: I prefer default settings (from 1 to 3). It means indicator will display all the news according to Currency Filter. But if you set it from 2 to 3 so only medium and high impacted news will be displayed (low impacted news will not be displayed).

Same setting for GBPUSD but Currency Filter for GBPUSD: all false except USD=true; GBP=true.

And so on.

So, this order was closed because of news event.

We should not open this order on EURUSD at 4 am as it is not trading time for EURUSD for this system.

Files:
h1_gbpusd_3.gif  24 kb

It was good sell signal in this month for EURUSD with 158 pips in profit.

Files:
h1_eurusd_4.gif  23 kb

newdigital:
I did not have any signal at 7 am for EURUSD.

It was some signal for EURUSd at 3 am H1 bar (which was closed at 4am) but the signal was not confirmed by Demarker (Demarker was between 0.3 and 0.7). It was 1.3484 (Alpari broker). The order sgould be still open with -13 pips.

According to my evaluation (it was about 1 year ago) EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF should be traded between 6 (or 7, or 8) and 18 (or 19, or 20) GMT time. USDJPY may be traded at GMT night.

I agree with you . If it is real trade , I will not trade it at that time .

I try it ,just want to see what happen.

I have four new orders signal

Files:
Reason: