Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 83

8toenails:
Hi!

Would you like to elaborate on which patterns you look for specifically? Or would you recommend the J16PF for learning more about this? This is what I've been thinking of doing to filter the trades.

Sorry, been away for awhile! In Qatar on business!

Thanks!

Hey 8toenailis,

This is a great free site about candlesitck patterns. I learned so much from it.

Candlesticker by Americanbulls.com - Candlesticks

Bear-

ut2DaMax:
Since some are posting their trades here .... I was wondering if someone would like to start a thread just for trades as they are made. Think that would be really beneficial for many to follow. Maybe call it something like "My Current Bouncing Pip Trades? It think it would be a nice addition to this thread. Just thinking out loud. Thanks all! IMO

Hey ut2DaMax,

I think its a great idea. If I may suggest though be sure to have it broker specific or if you just want one thread be sure that everyone says who the broker is. EVERY BROKER IS DIFFERENT & YOU WILL GET CONFLICTING SIGNALS!!!!

Hope That helps,

Bear-

I think the system will be more profitable if used manually than EA.

eden159:
This looks like a promising strategy, but I have one suggestion. BigBear why don't you summarize everything about this system in your first post - I saw 3 different EAs in this thread and many different indicators. If everything (strategy, indicators, EAs) is summarized and kept up to date in one post (the first one) it would be much easier for newcomers to "dive" into the thread.

Hey eden159,

I have not changed anything officially. It is updated as per how I trade. The things you read about that other members do is not my official rules. It is & will always be updated when I officially change my trading strategy. Also I will not add an EA until I officially accept it as a workable & profitable. Its just the way I am & not against anyone and their efforts to automate this system. If Anyone would like to make a specific post related the above request please feel free.

Thank you.

Bear-

nicesurf:
I think the system will be more profitable if used manually than EA.

Hey nicesurf,

That is also what I think now. But if someone wants to work on one that is pretty good than I am all for it.

Bear-

Requested Post

hey everyone,

I have been bombared with requests to see my charts. Here you go.

As you can see my chart is very simple and the same as the 1st post.

Bear-

Thanks Big Bear,

I am sure your chart sets a lot of peoples mind at ease... especially newbies to ZZ!

So will you set up a separate thread for Trades and Results?

I think it will be beneficial to everyone because we can share opinions and might come up with a brainstorm to help develop EA on this thread.

Kind regards and a BIG THANK YOU for all your help.

Zimmer

ut2DaMax:
Since some are posting their trades here .... I was wondering if someone would like to start a thread just for trades as they are made. Think that would be really beneficial for many to follow. Maybe call it something like "My Current Bouncing Pip Trades? It think it would be a nice addition to this thread. Just thinking out loud. Thanks all! IMO

I started a skype group tonite. We can discuss trades etc, and different set ups. If you would like to join just click the link below. Lets see how this goes, if it sucks we can always scrap it . Remember, you need to d/l skype before you can join. Don't worry, its free.

Public Chat Snippets

zimmerzimmer:
Thanks Big Bear,

I am sure your chart sets a lot of peoples mind at ease... especially newbies to ZZ!

So will you set up a separate thread for Trades and Results?

I think it will be beneficial to everyone because we can share opinions and might come up with a brainstorm to help develop EA on this thread.

Kind regards and a BIG THANK YOU for all your help.

Zimmer

Hey Zimmer,

As I said above, I am not really chasing a EA anymore. If people want to make one great. I am waiting to hear from a few people who are working on it but officialy I have moved on.

As for the seperate threads I mentioned above that you must be sure to either seperate them by broker or make sure that when you post you say which broker & timeframe you are using. I am staying here. Im sure I will be on the other threads if you decide to make one but my focus is here.

Thanks

Bear-

lepiricus:
I started a skype group tonite. We can discuss trades etc, and different set ups. If you would like to join just click the link below. Lets see how this goes, if it sucks we can always scrap it . Remember, you need to d/l skype before you can join. Don't worry, its free. Public Chat Snippets

Hey lepiricus,

I came by the room and nobody was chatting with me. I will try again later.

Bear-

Reason: