Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 40

Usd/chf

USD/CHF

Sold @ 1.2206

we will wait for the rest of the signals to confirmed

cheers

nice one nix. We need to put in idea to improve this system. Maybe it will become complicated and is conflict with KISS idea, but lets hope contribution from everyone to make a profitable system. Basically,what i am doing is to find the bigger trend, lets say gbp/usd is going down on bigger outlook, so i will look into 1H tf to find the selling signal to enter, vice versa. What do you think guys?

yan7181:
nice one nix. We need to put in idea to improve this system. Maybe it will become complicated and is conflict with KISS idea, but lets hope contribution from everyone to make a profitable system. Basically,what i am doing is to find the bigger trend, lets say gbp/usd is going down on bigger outlook, so i will look into 1H tf to find the selling signal to enter, vice versa. What do you think guys?

this is good idea and similar things i am currently doing too , trading with trend , also discussing this would become a new system and should have it's own thread so we don't break bear's original system and thread.

these pairs still want to go lower so go with the trend ...

Well, I just started going to the lower TF's to trade, with a lot of success. Got all my earlier losses back and then some, of earlier this week. I check the Daily, 4hr, 30M, for trend and then just trade in that direction [while there is a strong trend like today], but I trade from the 1M/5M/15M time frames. It is working for me today. IMO

onetarmizi:
Yes, you're right. But how can we confirm that the zigzag leg is absolutely the last leg and price really will reverse without repaint back that last leg. Anyone have the idea or may be must add some indi tu filter that confirmation. That is the weakness of using zigzag.

No filter mate - money management: count your losses on demo, and see what targets you need to cover them and make profit, then see if the market can give you on average what you need.

Another thing is to try and get into a bigger trend with a smaller tf, like someone suggested above

Also, stick to it for half a year the way Bear trades it, and you too will get there. Unfortunately that is the most difficult part and many of you wont succeed in it and will continue to try and filter bad signals of good methods rather than simply sticking to the original sound plan - I KNOW cause I've BEEN there, DONE that and LOST the Tshirt

Files:

EA High TF

TF 1H and 4H

Started with an accBalance: $10.000

If everyone is loosing their ass, why not the EA?

Cheers

Carllos

Files:
bibbear16.8.jpg  87 kb

Files:
current.gif  10 kb
Reason: