The Only Pivot - page 65

i trade GBPJPY, EURJPY, AUDJPY

i watch my trade (i have team). but ussualy i use 100 pips for trailing stops at gbpjpy and 55 pips at eurjpy

stevenali:
i trade GBPJPY, EURJPY, AUDJPY i watch my trade (i have team). but ussualy i use 100 pips for trailing stops at gbpjpy and 55 pips at eurjpy

Just to add, your system works successfully on other pairs also, eg., GBPUSD, EURUSD and USDJPY. The S/L depends upon how much of a drawdown one can deal with. I do not put in S/L simply because I have gotten my positions taken out many times just to see it go back in the intended direction.

Yen crosses to fall??

hi stevenali,

Do u think today yen crosses will fall?? coz, based on chart for all yen crosses on TF daily shown doji n shooting star candlestick..what do u think??

pls ignore it if im wrong.

thanks.

Has your method changed from the beginning of this thread? I've started reading, but more recent trade pictures look different.

stevenali:
post your trade please....

karmizi:
hi stevenali,

Do u think today yen crosses will fall?? coz, based on chart for all yen crosses on TF daily shown doji n shooting star candlestick..what do u think??

pls ignore it if im wrong.

thanks.

i have no idea about that

i have tried to guess where price will be... retrace at this price... will go to that direction... etc

it was my past, now.. i will do whatever this indicators tell me to do

cause i found... the holy grail is.. THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND and GOOD MM will make us success

i hope you have good pips this week

robp:
Has your method changed from the beginning of this thread? I've started reading, but more recent trade pictures look different.

not really change.. the point is CROSS of 2 SMMA and "that" line. but.. i found BB is good too....(look at eurusd chart from on this two days) so it's up to you now..

all indicators are lagging... but the smaller MA is more like price action

have a nice observation

et_phonehome_2:
Just to add, your system works successfully on other pairs also, eg., GBPUSD, EURUSD and USDJPY. The S/L depends upon how much of a drawdown one can deal with. I do not put in S/L simply because I have gotten my positions taken out many times just to see it go back in the intended direction.

i agree with you.. i'm not comfortable with SL..

if you have good MM, you can open much pair using this system.. so it will be NEVER PUT ALL EGGS IN ONE PLACE

i think this is important

when you play AUDJPY... please always make confirmation with AUDUSD and USDJPY. and so with othre cross pair

like yesterday.. we have sell signal at GBPJPY, USDJPY....... look at GBPJPY !!!

we have sell signal at EURUSD, USDJPY..... look at EURJPY !!!

if you only play with one or two pair... you will "know" its behaviour on market

the reason i cut my GBPJPY with 100 pips in profit is.. i found USDJPY has lost momentum to go down... i CUT it.. and GBPJPY is UP again...

unfortunately... i'm not good in swing trade.. but i'm not greedy (i try). 100 pips

is enough, and tomorow MARKET is still there for me

i really need your feedback, i know my methode is so simple.. it makes not much question here..

but look at this...

i put ARROW where we ussualy ENTRY the MARKET when 2 SMMA cross PIVOTLINE

and i put GREEN RECTANGLE if we want to ENTRY MARKET when 2 SMMA CROSS

BOLINGER BAND (20)

so...

you all have 5 minute to finish this essay.... (just kidding)

Files:

You forgot the chart.

stevenali:
i really need your feedback, i know my methode is so simple.. it makes not much question here..

but look at this...

i put ARROW where we ussualy ENTRY the MARKET when 2 SMMA cross PIVOTLINE

and i put GREEN RECTANGLE if we want to ENTRY MARKET when 2 SMMA CROSS

BOLINGER BAND (20)

so...

you all have 5 minute to finish this essay.... (just kidding)
Reason: