The Only Pivot - page 68

Thanks a lot for the EA timefreedom

I did good on GPB/JYP

I'll venture in other piars to see what's up

Just a quick question , is there any particular reason why so many traders prefer yen crosses??

Thanks

Hi,Users and Traders

Hi,were can help, i,was send my Chart in this thread?Its better for understanding,than i,have any Problems for the MQ4.Sorry my English is not so good.

Best regards from Germany

Berti:
Hi,were can help, i,was send my Chart in this thread?Its better for understanding,than i,have any Problems for the MQ4.Sorry my English is not so good. Best regards from Germany

You want post chart here about this system ? no problem

see you

3 horizontal can use entery and exit point too....i think thats line can used as resisten and suport line for your system what do you think steve???

Files:
untitled.bmp  1846 kb

Time, what was your conditions to exit ? your daily target ?

p2099,

I like your idea of using the BB open price instead of the daily open price. I will do a manual visual test/analysis with your idea.

TimeFreedom

p2099:
3 horizontal can use entery and exit point too....i think thats line can used as resisten and suport line for your system what do you think steve???

Yes, the reason I exited my trades was I reached my daily target of $300.00 and then some.

TimeFreedom

peterdias77:
Time, what was your conditions to exit ? your daily target ?

Another Great Day in the Land of the Rising Sun

Got to the party a little late today but made 75 pips on USJPY & a further 50 pips on GBPJPY - shame work gets in the way of having fun.

Great thread and many thanks to Steve for such a wonderfully simple system!!

Gavin

P2099,

Enclosed you will find an indicator you can use to manually test your BB idea.

TimeFreedom

p2099:
3 horizontal can use entry and exit point too....i think thats line can used as resisten and suport line for your system what do you think steve???

TimeFreedom:
I have had a number of request for my template and indicators. Enclosed you will find my template and indicators for The Only Pivot strategy. TimeFreedom

Cannot get your indicators and tpl to work on IBFx.

Reason: