The Only Pivot - page 72

Trade Update:

EURJPY || LONG || Lots: 1.00 || @ 164.67

CURRENT DRAWDOWN: -4.4%/-$443.00

Trade Update:

STATUS: Closed all open trades for EURJPY once I got the 5th signal to go SHORT because I have already reached my max lot threshold of 1.00 lots.

PROFIT/LOSS EURJPY: -5.4%/-$543.13

TimeFreedom:
Trade Update:

EURJPY || LONG || Lots: 1.00 || @ 164.67

CURRENT DRAWDOWN: -4.4%/-$443.00

TimeFreedom

I suppose all these drawdowns is based upon the EA. Like I said in an earlier post, it seems you have more arrows on Interbank FX than I do using the same platform. In my opinion, the Only Pivot is good on initial start of Asian Session else there is too much risk for price movement bouncing above/below the Floating Pivot which produces these drawdowns.

et_phonehome_2:
TimeFreedom I suppose all these drawdowns is based upon the EA. Like I said in an earlier post, it seems you have more arrows on Interbank FX than I do using the same platform. In my opinion, the Only Pivot is good on initial start of Asian Session else there is too much risk for price movement bouncing above/below the Floating Pivot which produces these drawdowns.

Yep battle between bulls and bears today. Initial signal good then bounces between cam zones today. Red zone to green zone then back. Kinda like a road map when it works, not every day but a good guide.

Files:
pivot_2.jpg  227 kb

Hello TimeFreedom,

thanks from your Tipp.Always allright and super.

Best regards and many Pips for you.

I have had a number of request for my template and indicators. Enclosed you will find my template and indicators for The Only Pivot strategy.

TimeFreedom

OhYes:
TimeFreedom

can i have your pivot tunnel indicator that u are using in above pictures?

and the time

thank you

i got pivot tunnel but different from yours it's seem your pivot tunnel is not so massy

thanks again

Updated the indicator: TheOnlyPivot_Signal from my template and indicator

et_phonehome_2,

Can you post your charts for signal comparison. Remember that today is pre NFP and I would expect nothing less than a choppy day. We are testing the strategy and should take all signals.

TimeFreedom

et_phonehome_2:
TimeFreedom I suppose all these drawdowns is based upon the EA. Like I said in an earlier post, it seems you have more arrows on Interbank FX than I do using the same platform. In my opinion, the Only Pivot is good on initial start of Asian Session else there is too much risk for price movement bouncing above/below the Floating Pivot which produces these drawdowns.
Reason: