EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2182

NK55 >>:

Можно дополнить сказанное вами "настоящий трейдер это тот кто свой убыток выведет в безубыток, ну а супертрейдер тот кто убыток сделает прибылью.

How do you get it to breakeven? How do you make the price go in your direction? Or remove the stops and hope that it will go in your direction?

"There has been talk circulating in the financial markets that the US Federal Reserve and the Bank of Japan may have been willing to engage in a coordinated intervention on the euro along with the European Central Bank."

Doesn't anyone know if the Aussie/Dollar has a bottom?

I think all the go-getters and uncles are making sure that the currency market does not stand still, but is on the move. And any means are good to move it. Tell me, which of the boasted analysts will predict the consequences for the market of "that horrible volcano, which does not let the already poor Euora live".

gip писал(а) >>
How do you get it to breakeven? How do you make the price go in your direction? Or remove the stops and hope that it will go in your direction?

Compensate a part of expected losses with orders following the trend with a smaller lot than you set against it. Then wait for the drawdown, wait for a pullback and close both orders.

Tantrik писал(а) >>

"There has been talk circulating in financial markets that the US Federal Reserve and the Bank of Japan may have been willing to engage in a coordinated intervention on the euro along with the European Central Bank."

Doesn't anyone know the Aussie has a bottom?

Just look at the "aussie", the "euro-yen" - you really can't see the bottom...... And they went down irrespective of "euro-dollar" - these two are going down and the eur is being held by someone with all their might and does not let it fall further (it will not last long anyway) the euro benefits from a weak "euro" so they pulled the aid for Greece...

NikT_58 писал(а) >>
A trader is ruined by greed and haste.

And greed, not calculating a safe lot + not knowing how to manage capital.

NK55 >>:

Скомпенсировать часть преполагаемых убытков ордерами по тренду но с меньшим лотом чем ставишь против. Далее переждать просадку. дождаться отката и закрыть в плюсе и те и эти ордера.
Gip - learn!)))

I have never seen such volatility ..... to be honest I don't even enter the market .... I am afraid (I am a novice .....)

odiseif >>:
такой волатильности я ище ни видел .....честно скозать даже не вхожу в рынок ....боюсь (зыы.....новичок )

lunch at the pendos - wait for it...

Pound rebounded well from my level .... wrong by 30 pips in march with forecast .... For a beginner not bad though ))))

Reason: