The Only Pivot - page 58

stevenali

The attached is the 1H GBPJPY left-side chart] and GBPUSD [right-side chart]. I understand you put a position on both sides, but when do you decide its time to close the other position on the opposite side? Also, if the candle travels sideways into the Previous Day Pivot sideways, do you use anything else for confirmation of direction?

Files:
gbpjpy_1h.jpg  27 kb
gbpusd_1h.jpg  44 kb

TimeFreedom:
I made some small changes to the original indicator posted here. The changes I made are: changed the Apply type to: Weighted Close and the indicator is now using the correct indicator PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_O instead of PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_HLC. In short this indicator works the way it should. I can now get a good night sleep. TimeFreedom

Do you use the default settings for the attached? How does the arrows get drawn, there are many instances where the candles bounce above/below the floating pivot where the arrows are not always drawn, eg., GBPUSD as one example?

The Only Pivot MA Crossed Alert Indicator

I made some small changes to the original indicator posted here. The changes I made are: changed the Apply type to: Weighted Close and the indicator is now using the correct indicator PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_O instead of PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_HLC. In short this indicator works the way it should. I can now get a good night sleep.

TimeFreedom

ET,

I just updated the indicator again. Attach it to your chart and let me know your thoughts.

TimeFreedom

et_phonehome_2:
Do you use the default settings for the attached? How does the arrows get drawn, there are many instances where the candles bounce above/below the floating pivot where the arrows are not always drawn, eg., GBPUSD as one example?

TimeFreedom:
I made some small changes to the original indicator posted here. The changes I made are: changed the Apply type to: Weighted Close and the indicator is now using the correct indicator PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_O instead of PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_HLC. In short this indicator works the way it should. I can now get a good night sleep. TimeFreedom

can you program this indicator to have an option with time shift.. thanks

TimeFreedom:
ET,

I just updated the indicator again. Attach it to your chart and let me know your thoughts.

TimeFreedom

Bigger arrows are nice. What criteria is there to determine what candles flip above/below the floating pivot?

I do not code. I just made some simple changes.

TimeFreedom

i have just made 65+ in usdjpy from i enter the marekt in about lunch time than i tp in the next day

i have an idea i dont know weather is it good or not.

i put stop loss about 30 pips in 60m do you think is it too small?

but i put tp 1000 pips than i use trailing stop 15 to 20 or 30 depend on my confident. i'm still new for this system but i have just made 100 pips in this week.

sorry with my english ... and thank you for this very good simple system

have a nice pips for all

droesparky:
Here is my look at it, waiting for a break.

doopersky.... you drawn TRENDLINE is exacly where the price is bouncing down...

get ready for nice breakout

Files:
welldone.gif  27 kb
Reason: