nice break friend

Files:

why you wanna cry ?

peterdias77:
why you wanna cry ?

just kidding, my best friend....

TimeFreedom:
ET,

I just updated the indicator again. Attach it to your chart and let me know your thoughts.

TimeFreedom

I have noticed last night during the Asian session that the arrow does not appear until the succeeding candle is almost complete which is typically what one does in any signal alerts. It seems there is a lot of potential in this alert, will see again tonight in start of new session.

I still do not understand what the criteria is [see chart for GBPUSD below], the candles closed below, but RSI above, I guess that is the key.

Stevenali,

To trade above the floating pivot, must RSI be above 50, and vice versa? Though RSI is below 50 where indicated for the short, I guess its one of those trades which needs filtering somehow.

Files:
gbpusd_1h_1.jpg  63 kb

Stevenali

Just want to let you know, this is a PIP machine generator. Thanks for the great work.....

ET,

You didn't get a short signal on the GBPUSD chart on the new day because you already had a short signal from previous day. I entered a short on the new day and then a long after the long signal.

P.S. I don't use the RSI indicator at all to trade this system.

TimeFreedom

et_phonehome_2:
I have noticed last night during the Asian session that the arrow does not appear until the succeeding candle is almost complete which is typically what one does in any signal alerts. It seems there is a lot of potential in this alert, will see again tonight in start of new session.

I still do not understand what the criteria is [see chart for GBPUSD below], the candles closed below, but RSI above, I guess that is the key.

Stevenali,

To trade above the floating pivot, must RSI be above 50, and vice versa? Though RSI is below 50 where indicated for the short, I guess its one of those trades which needs filtering somehow.

et_phonehome_2:
TimeFreedom

Though the short occurred the prior day, I would've expected a short for the current day, but like you said, you just added in the arrows as an alert without determining what the code is doing.

ET

Would you please post the latest template and indicators that Stevenali has used on this system?

thanks,

TimeFreedom:
ET,

You didn't get a short signal on the GBPUSD chart on the new day because you already had a short signal from previous day. I entered a short on the new day and then a long after the long signal.

P.S. I don't use the RSI indicator at all to trade this system.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom

Though the short occurred the prior day, I would've expected a short for the current day, but like you said, you just added in the arrows as an alert without determining what the code is doing.

Nice work for alert, makes it easier to decide....

ET

pigfx:
Would you please post the latest template and indicators that Stevenali has used on this system? thanks,

here you are

SUPPER DUPPER YUMMY SYSTEM

Files:

et_phonehome_2:
Stevenali Just want to let you know, this is a PIP machine generator. Thanks for the great work.....

thx mate,

please use interbanfx MT4 for analysis, so we will have same chart

Reason: