The Only Pivot - page 59

et_phonehome_2:
stevenali The attached is the 1H GBPJPY left-side chart] and GBPUSD [right-side chart]. I understand you put a position on both sides, but when do you decide its time to close the other position on the opposite side? Also, if the candle travels sideways into the Previous Day Pivot sideways, do you use anything else for confirmation of direction?

if i found that case, i will wait until the MA is ABOVE/BELOW the LINE, and start new candle is ABOVE or BELOW the LINE...

r u using interbankfx or broker with GMT time server?

TimeFreedom:
I made some small changes to the original indicator posted here. The changes I made are: changed the Apply type to: Weighted Close and the indicator is now using the correct indicator PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_O instead of PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_HLC. In short this indicator works the way it should. I can now get a good night sleep. TimeFreedom

thx time freedom... now we can have more relax time... enjoy the trade

OhYes:
i have just made 65+ in usdjpy from i enter the marekt in about lunch time than i tp in the next day

i have an idea i dont know weather is it good or not.

i put stop loss about 30 pips in 60m do you think is it too small?

but i put tp 1000 pips than i use trailing stop 15 to 20 or 30 depend on my confident. i'm still new for this system but i have just made 100 pips in this week.

sorry with my english ... and thank you for this very good simple system

glad i hear you have so maniy pips

i think your stop loss is to small,

it's better to open 2 or 3 position... 1 with tp 50 pips i see so many times 50 pips is easier to get

good work mate

stevenali:
if i found that case, i will wait until the MA is ABOVE/BELOW the LINE, and start new candle is ABOVE or BELOW the LINE... r u using interbankfx or broker with GMT time server?

I use MIG; I'm not sure what is meant by GMT time server....

et_phonehome_2:
I use MIG; I'm not sure what is meant by GMT time server....

i mean, the change of the day is always happen at 00 GMT

i made this methode is best when opening day is begin at GMT 00, and interbakfx use that time...

Steve,

Today do u have first Sell and then BUY ?

peterdias77:
Steve, Today do u have first Sell and then BUY ?

sell and buy at gbpjpy

buy at eurjpy

its getting interesting, notice the added up channel

Files:
gy1.gif  19 kb

Did anyone take the break?

Files:
gy2.gif  19 kb

well... i want to cry... i think.......

Files:
Reason: