The Only Pivot - page 29

if not wrong, this is the simple way to make pivot line base on daily open price (for example my broker time gmt+3).

Files:

broker time

droesparky:
nohills your pivot will be different from broker to broker as each calculation has different start of day and end of day.

I agree droesparky, that's why I said 0:00 GMT. Then it doesn't matter what time the broker time is, because you always start the open of the pivot at 0:00 GMT.

broker time should be replaced with GMT time

toni4ex:
if not wrong, this is the simple way to make pivot line base on daily open price (for example my broker time gmt+3).

No toni4ex. Not broker time, but GMT time, and always at 00:00.

hi stevenali

should we open trade here?

& what about this pair (eur-usd) on this system?

thx

Files:
eur-usd1.gif  14 kb

also there is a chance in eur- jpy with double top ,broken trend

what's ur Opinion?

Files:
eur-_jpy1.gif  17 kb

spider man:
also there is a chance in eur- jpy with double top ,broken trend what's ur Opinion?

It may, but if you had a GMT broker like IBFX, you'd have better picture without whipsaws:

Files:
eurjpy_4.gif  18 kb

why different pivot ???

@spiderman and wookey

Why you have different pivot? Because you have dfferent broker time ......

@spiderman : your broker is gmt+3 (if not wrong), you must shift 3 bar to RH if you want get same pivot with wookey

@wookey : your broker is gmt

maybe someone can change the indicator to add function gmt shift like "dolly with gmt shift by cja".

nohills:
No toni4ex. Not broker time, but GMT time, and always at 00:00.

You're right gmt time. Look at spiderman and wookey chart. Why they have different pivot? Because the indicator draw pivot base on daily open price at 00:00 broker time not at 00:00 gmt time.

I am looking for a pivot indicator that lets you change the start of day time.

If anyone finds one please post it, I know there out there somewhere.

wookey:
It may, but if you had a GMT broker like IBFX, you'd have better picture without whipsaws:

spiderman, wookey

look at this...

don't be affraid to entry market.. i use 10K live account and look... i only put 1 or 2 mini lot at a trade per pair....

Files:
Reason: