Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 17

invest2fx:
Thanks for your quick respon...

If I only have small fund example $250, so I only want to trade with 4 pairs (EUR/USD, GBP/YEN, USD/CHF, USD/YEN). What do I had enough account to trade with Alpha EA..?

I think I'll use micro lot 0.01 Lot with LiteForex Broker.

Thanks...Regards,

Test in a demo first.

Linuxser:
Test in a demo first.

I want to live test....Why is not?

invest2fx:
Thanks for your quick respon...

If I only have small fund example $250, so I only want to trade with 4 pairs (EUR/USD, GBP/YEN, USD/CHF, USD/YEN). What do I had enough account to trade with Alpha EA..?

I think I'll use micro lot 0.01 Lot with LiteForex Broker.

Thanks...Regards,

This EA is for long way run. It means that it is difficult to calculate the profit weekly using this EA: some orders must be opened by weeks.

Test on demo with your broker and with your deposit size first just to be comfortable with orders, lot size, margins, drawdown and so on.

Gbp/jpy

Hi NewDigital,

I've set Electra V1.11 since 21'st January but not trade yet,

I saw your trading on 22'nd January, is there something wrong with my setting?

Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Arman07

It is Alpha thread. I posted the setting for Alpha.

Electra thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178196

Please find the statements (in pips) for Electra and Alpha for GBPJPY.

Last order for GBPJPY (Electra) was closed in 17th of December and no any order is opened yet (for Electra EA).

Setup

Thanks a lot NewDigital

Regards,

Arman07

Account size, risk and lot size

First a big thank you to project1972, talk about a lesson in sharing! :-)

..and newdigital and all others for their work

I've read the whole thread and some mt4 documentation but still have a question on alpha -

Depending on the account size does the alpha automatically calculate the lot sizes, risk etc.

IF NOT

( since the original settings were for a 1oK account)

how would the MM, lot size, risk etc change for, say a 100K account? Do we make them 10x?

Also I tried to look but did not find the description and the function of MM and the two risk numbers in relation to the lot size.

Any light in this direction would me much appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

ixkid

I don't know .. ask project1972 as he is the author. He made some posts in the beginnign of the thread concerning the risk and equity protection.

May be automatically. Try to backtest just to see the lot size and MM with different settings.

It is my visual satements for all the pairs right now:

Files:

I wrote something but it was addressed. I will check out the info regarding the previous couple posts.

Reason: