The Only Pivot - page 213

TimeFreedom,

Thanks for the update, I got buy signal from Buffer filter Pivot.

Will you using other EA or we can use same EA MTP_1[1].7

Regards

short on GJ n GU..but market is too slow...

EA closed out buy trade for +51 pips, but it did not open a reversal sell trade @ the close of the 10:00 bar. Did anyone else experience the same problem?

Note: If price retraces back to the 10:00 bar I will manually open the sell trade.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a buy signal and I am in long @ 212.41 using David's EA v1.2. TimeFreedom

Mine did

Here the trades on FXDD.

Buy closed with +51 and the EA opened the 2 sells as well

Files:
gj_32.gif  19 kb

Not sure why the EA did not open the sell trade on my platform. Maybe my connection was interrupted? Did not see anything in the journal or experts log?

TimeFreedom

dxtrade:
Here the trades on FXDD. Buy closed with +51 and the EA opened the 2 sells as well

daily TP 1 hit...marching to 2nd TP

Thanks to Mr David EA n Mr TFreedom...may god bless u all...also mr stevanali...simple yet profitable system....50 pips secured!

Regards

ninewhiskeytwoyenkeemikezulu

Good system

This is my contribution to a good thread. i have modified the basic indicator and added a on screen display for the Pivot value and the floating pivot value. This is color coded so that when the DynPvt is over the pivot it is green and red under. The dynpvt will change color depending ont what the previous bar did in relation to the current one. It simplfies a good system ...keep up the good work guys this is a good basic system.

2nd TP hit...

What a great day with a superb system!!! a total of 100pips secured...

Happy weekend...c u all next week...

Regards...

9w2ymz.

A very good week for the OnlyPivot indeed. Enjoy your weekend.

TimeFreedom

9w2ymz:
What a great day with a superb system!!! a total of 100pips secured...

Happy weekend...c u all next week...

Regards...

9w2ymz.

Done 400 pips over for this week

Well friends,

We've done more than 400 pips only for this week...

My special thanks to TimeFreedom, DavidWillis, and StevenAli, you're all at your best.

Have a nice weekend, and see you again next Monday with new spirit of TOP (The Only Pivot) Gun.