what could be the cause

pls guys can you please suggest what could be the cause of this, my ea is programmed fine and all braces properly placed with error report. back test/live work

properly and on trade for long time successful no problem,but today i suddenly saw multiple of order open by my ea. however

i use trade copy to copy to my order account on same computer,however today i changed another tradecopy because the first copy ea do not

modify orders.so i have to change to another trade copy which i got online and work well on demo account before i put it on my live account.but

suddenly i came back few hours and saw my own ea open multiple order in one direction sell. so i became confuse if the problem could be from

the new tradecopy or my ea with magic no. if its trade copy i don't think it can work with my ea to open multiple sell, or is it possible for an ea

to work over time and begins to behalf abnormal . like that same ea is still working well now am written this but i cant say where the problem is

from to prevent future happening. pls anybody who has experience this what could be the cause. pls suggest possible cause of this if it apply to

my ea i will make proper changes to it, but if its that new  trade copy! can that possibly be the cause. thanks

see the chart pics

dan100:

pls guys can you please suggest what could be the cause of this,

my ea is programmed fine and all braces properly placed with error report.

run on babble deleted.

see the chart pics

1. Your code is broken.
  2. Just because it compiles means nothing.
    onTick(){ OrderSend( ... ); }
    This code would compile but no one wants to open an order every tick.
  3. Do you really think we can know your problem with your code that we can't see?
  4. Don't attach a image, insert the image
Reason: