The Only Pivot - page 211

Did you get the indicators and template from here?

TimeFreedom

ArtFx2008:
Time Freedom,

I don't get any Signal on my Weekly Open Price Filter ("W1F")

Is there any indicators missing or something to be set? In that chart there're Moving Average, OnlyPivot_Level_W1F, and OnlyPivot_Signal_W1F.

Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

TimeFreedom,

Yes, and when I load the template there're no OnlyPivot level & Signal thus

I have to add manually.

Regards

Yep same problem here.

I noticed some people not getting trades in using V 1.5. At this point it only filters the trade, and does not enter later. For example if you get a ma cross down, but you have the brain filter on, and the brain indicator is saying long, it will not enter the trade until you get another cross up, and the brain indicator saying to go long (at the same time).

I am working on fixing this, but it is a little more complicated, because I don't want to get multiple entries after a trade is closed.

Also, I noticed that I did not get the long trade last night on the cross up, with the brain indicator saying long. So there is obviously more bugs with v1.5 (I should have done more testing with it before I posted it). When I get things working right, I will post it as v1.6.

Ok. Thanx!

I updated the OnlyPivot_Signal_W1F indicator and template. Please replace with the new ones in the WinRAR archive here.

TimeFreedom

ArtFx2008:
TimeFreedom,

Yes, and when I load the template there're no OnlyPivot level & Signal thus

I have to add manually.

Regards
mike4X:
Yep same problem here.

Fibbonachi...

I found the benefit from only trade one pair

we more Focus and we got the right "feeling" of what price will do

Files:
fibbo6.gif  15 kb

We have a buy signal and I am in long @ 212.41 using David's EA v1.2.

TimeFreedom

3 hours of indecision at the end of a bear run.

OnlyPivot_Signal_W1F Update

Another update. Made small coding change to the OnlyPivot_Signal_W1F indicator which you can find here.

TimeFreedom

Reason: