Terminator Version 4 - page 34

Terminator EA.

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version with strategy #2 for IBFX broker.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

The settings for IBFX broker (and for any other broker): see this post.

I am trading the strategy #2 with this EA.

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

- the settings for C. I. S. M.P-1 EA is on this post.

- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators. Description of the indicators used - this post and next posts. Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

This is another Terminator type Ea, it is using Absolute Strength on mtf and Blau-Eco-jurik, put it together did a quick back test on m15 timeframe to see if it worked, was surprised to see it did all right. The strategy is by default have absolute strength on H4 time frame and Blau Eco zero cross(on chart timeframe). The Terminator main features remain the same except added the auto magic number feature and now can be used on any broker with extra symbols. Please remember this is a martingale type Ea,and also the back test is just a test especially when using multi timeframe, so please take it for that.

ps) the indicators AbsoluteStrength and Blau eco-jurik(in rar file) needs to be in experts/indicators folder.

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators. Description of the indicators used - this post and next posts. Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

-------------

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

-------------

Hi Newdigital.

Thanks for keeping us posted with the Terminator results. On the statement, I notice there was a dip in equity around the middle, is that due to the stop loss mechanism kicking in? With martingale type EA's, that's the first and foremost concern, because it seems most only stop out when the acct is margin called. However, with a built in stop loss as a worst case, then at least you can sleep at night.

doragio:
Hi Newdigital. Thanks for keeping us posted with the Terminator results. On the statement, I notice there was a dip in equity around the middle, is that due to the stop loss mechanism kicking in? With martingale type EA's, that's the first and foremost concern, because it seems most only stop out when the acct is margin called. However, with a built in stop loss as a worst case, then at least you can sleep at night.

Hi Doragio,

It tracks your account draw down and stores it in the global variables, you can track it by a percentage of your account or by dollars, there is also a stop loss, by default its set real high, but can be adjusted as needed.

Hi doragio,

As I see:

trailing stop 20

stop loss 600

take profit 110

So, the trades can be closed by stop loss moved by trailing stop.

Besides, there is some kind of account protection feature:

SecureProfitProtection = true;

SP45 = "If profit made is bigger than SecureProfit we close the orders";

SecureProfit = 15; // If profit made is bigger than SecureProfit we close the orders

OTP45 = "Number of orders to trigger SP Protection";

OrderstoProtect = 3; // Number of orders to enable the account protection

So, the trades may be closed by secure profit protection feature.

It may be some other exit related to account protection ...

So, that is why - no margin call

By the way - drawdown is not big one (max lot size was not big).

It means - it was good entry in many cases.

By the way - 3 pairs are profitable only: GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD

other pairs can be used too but it is related to the settings of the EA as I understand.

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

-------------

mrtools:
This is an upgrade of the Absolute Blau Ea posted about a month or so ago, added another filter an auto gmt Fib filter, best results so far fwd. and back testing for me is using setting 3. Setting 1 is using daily gmt fibs with ergodic blau greater or less than zero, and a mtf absolute strength either bullish or bearish,Setting2 same but using weekly gmt fibs instead, and setting 3 also the same except using monthly gmt fibs. Whatever strategy. you use the Ea will automatically show the fibs you are using for that strategy The Ea will look for gmt fib buys between Support1 and support3 and gmt fib sells between resistance3 and resistance1. For some reason this back test for Eur/Usd on m15 using Absolute Strength on four hour and monthly fibs been similar to the last couple weeks fwd testing on all the pairs tested. My experience is Settings 1 & 2 more risky than setting 3 but the trade off less but more accurate trades than the others.

And a few open trades, still chugging along quite nicely,hope you 3 who downloaded it,it s going well with you as well

Files:
Reason: