Terminator Version 4 - page 38

forexblasters:
Hello, I'm planning to test the absolute_blau_eco_martin_gmt_fibs-nmc.mq4 out but do I need the following indicators for it:

1)Absolute strength: do we need this indicator?

2)Blau eco-jurik: same question?

3)Absolute_Blau_Eco_Martin_gmt_fibs.mq4: is this already embedded into absolute_blau_eco_martin_gmt_fibs-nmc EA because I can't see this indicator under my indicators list? If needed could someone update this indicator so I can see it?

Greetz,

Forexblasters

Hi Forexblasters, yes you need the indicators Absolute strength and Blau eco-jurik in your indicators folder, the fibs are built into the EA.

Hi, could you tell me what the minimum required capital is for trading Abolsute Blau Eco Martin gmt fibs EA?

For instance: if we trade it with 3000units what is the setting for maxtrades then=6?

Can it also be traded on a 1000units account?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

forexblasters:
Hi, could you tell me what the minimum required capital is for trading Abolsute Blau Eco Martin gmt fibs EA?

For instance: if we trade it with 3000units what is the setting for maxtrades then=6?

Can it also be traded on a 1000units account?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Forexblasters, you can start with any account size in this EA. Being a martingale you could start with a max trade setting, that if the EA gets into trouble the lot progression would not exceed .10 lot size on all pairs together. Meaning if trading it on more than one pair your max trades should be less as not to exceed the .10 total lot size progression with all the pairs.Also if you change the multiply you should change the lot size accordingly. Just remember this is a martingale EA and can be dangerous to your account if using it on real money.

Thanks for the comment Mr. Tools: Suppose I wanted to exclude the martingale function then I should modify the "multiply feature" to zero or to 1? And is then still profitable? grts Forexblasters...

forexblasters:
Thanks for the comment Mr. Tools: Suppose I wanted to exclude the martingale function then I should modify the "multiply feature" to zero or to 1? And is then still profitable? grts Forexblasters...

Would set the multiply to one, and haven't tested it that way, so don't know for sure.

Hello,

Congrats and thank you for this great system!!!

I'm running the EA in a small AlpariUK account ($1k) and with 12 pairs as you can see above:

For a simple day (last Sunday) it did almost 0.1%, it is amazing for a conservative way, really impressed, however, there are positives trades and ZERO trades and only with EURUSD, no trade with the others 11 pairs, see above:

The results until now is like that:

Could you please advice me what I'm doing wrong?

How can I set the EA to trade the others pairs and to trade at least $0.01 and not ZERO?

Best regards,

Files:

paivarm:
Hello,

Congrats and thank you for this great system!!!

I'm running the EA in a small AlpariUK account ($1k) and with 12 pairs as you can see above:

For a simple day (last Sunday) it did almost 0.1%, it is amazing for a conservative way, really impressed, however, there are positives trades and ZERO trades and only with EURUSD, no trade with the others 11 pairs, see above:

The results until now is like that:

Could you please advice me what I'm doing wrong?

How can I set the EA to trade the others pairs and to trade at least $0.01 and not ZERO?

Best regards,

paivarm

Do not understand me wrong, but my suggestion is that you leave it as it is (the old proverb that is saying that we should not fix what is not broken)

mladen can i ask in you opinion what are the best Ea's in the forum ?

freemanov:
mladen can i ask in you opinion what are the best Ea's in the forum ?

freemanov

I don't think that there is such a thing as a best ea (not just at TSD but at all)

It depends on the market (conditions), the symbols traded and on expectations. Quite a few good working EAs here, and probably the best thing you can do is to froward test those that you find interesting on your broker (since the same EA can work just fine on one broker and be a disaster on another broker) and that way you can be reasonably sure how any EA will perform on your broker and symbols you chose it to work with

thanx i asket only becous there are so many ea and i wonted to nerow it down ^^

Reason: