Terminator Version 4 - page 35

Absolute_Blau_Eco_Martin_gmt_fibs EA.

M15 timeframe.

Trading since 12 of Novermber 2012

The settings for this EA is attached.

-------------

Absolute Blau Eco Martin EA is on this post. This is the another Terminator type EA and it is using Absolute Strength on mtf and Blau-Eco-jurik. The strategy is by default have absolute strength on H4 time frame and Blau Eco zero cross(on chart timeframe). The Terminator main features remain the same except added the auto magic number feature and now can be used on any broker with extra symbols.

Absolute_Blau_Eco_Martin_gmt_fibs EA is on this post. This is an upgrade of the Absolute Blau Eco Martin EA with added another filter and auto gmt Fib filter. EA is havign 3 kinds of pre-coded settings: setting 1 is using daily gmt fibs with ergodic blau greater or less than zero, and a mtf absolute strength either bullish or bearish, setting2 same but using weekly gmt fibs instead, and setting 3 also the same except using monthly gmt fibs. Whatever strategy. you use the Ea will automatically show the fibs you are using for that strategy. The Ea will look for gmt fib buys between Support1 and support3 and gmt fib sells between resistance3 and resistance1. Settings 1 & 2 more risky than setting 3.

The settings (pre-set file) for this EA (M15 timeframe) is on this post. How to use pre-set file - read here.

Some closed trades for Absolute Blau Eco Martin last 3 days worth.

Files:

M15 timeframe.

-------------

Absolute Blau Eco Martin EA is on this post. This is the another Terminator type EA and it is using Absolute Strength on mtf and Blau-Eco-jurik. The strategy is by default have absolute strength on H4 time frame and Blau Eco zero cross(on chart timeframe). The Terminator main features remain the same except added the auto magic number feature and now can be used on any broker with extra symbols.

Absolute_Blau_Eco_Martin_gmt_fibs EA is on this post. This is an upgrade of the Absolute Blau Eco Martin EA with added another filter and auto gmt Fib filter. EA is having 3 kinds of pre-coded settings: setting 1 is using daily gmt fibs with ergodic blau greater or less than zero, and a mtf absolute strength either bullish or bearish, setting2 same but using weekly gmt fibs instead, and setting 3 also the same except using monthly gmt fibs. Whatever strategy you use the Ea will automatically show the fibs you are using for that strategy. The Ea will look for gmt fib buys between Support1 and support3 and gmt fib sells between resistance3 and resistance1. Settings 1 & 2 more risky than setting 3.

The settings (pre-set file) for this EA (M15 timeframe) is on this post. How to use pre-set file - read here.

Terminator EA.

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version with strategy #2 for IBFX broker.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

The settings for IBFX broker (and for any other broker): see this post.

I am trading the strategy #2 with this EA.

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

- the settings for C. I. S. M.P-1 EA is on this post.

- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators. Description of the indicators used - this post and next posts. Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators. Description of the indicators used - this post and next posts. Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

M15 timeframe.

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF and GBPJPY

EA made 845 pips (4 digit pips) since 12 of November this year.

-------------

Absolute_Blau_Eco_Martin_gmt_fibs EA is on this post. This is an upgrade of the Absolute Blau Eco Martin EA with added another filter and auto gmt Fib filter. EA is having 3 kinds of pre-coded settings: setting 1 is using daily gmt fibs with ergodic blau greater or less than zero, and a mtf absolute strength either bullish or bearish, setting2 same but using weekly gmt fibs instead, and setting 3 also the same except using monthly gmt fibs. Whatever strategy you use the Ea will automatically show the fibs you are using for that strategy. The Ea will look for gmt fib buys between Support1 and support3 and gmt fib sells between resistance3 and resistance1. Settings 1 & 2 more risky than setting 3.

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

-------------

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

-------------

Abeco Fib, this trade started late friday, now up ranging 70 to 80 pips.Will be a busy week for this Ea as price is nearing the monthly or weekly supports and resistances.

Files:
abeco_fibs.gif  66 kb

mrtools:
Abeco Fib, this trade started late friday, now up ranging 70 to 80 pips.Will be a busy week for this Ea as price is nearing the monthly or weekly supports and resistances.

Update of earlier trade its now closed made around 250+ pips.

Files:
200pips.gif  51 kb
Reason: