Terminator Version 4 - page 36

Error During Testing

I'm getting the following error during testing in the MT4 Strategy tester. I'm actually using Tick Data..

2013.01.29 21:50:42 2012.06.14 12:47 C. I. S. M.P-1 EURUSD,H1: ArrayCopyRates function internal error

Thanks, Jason

theforexedge

I don't think it will work on tickdata in backtest

theforexedge:
I'm getting the following error during testing in the MT4 Strategy tester. I'm actually using Tick Data..

2013.01.29 21:50:42 2012.06.14 12:47 C. I. S. M.P-1 EURUSD,H1: ArrayCopyRates function internal error

Thanks, Jason

Gents,

I have an issue. I installed Absolute_blau_eco_Martin_gmt_fibs and when I open the experts tab in the terminal area it tells me it Cannot open file\indicators\Blau eco junk.ex4

crootster:
Gents, I have an issue. I installed Absolute_blau_eco_Martin_gmt_fibs and when I open the experts tab in the terminal area it tells me it Cannot open file\indicators\Blau eco junk.ex4

Crootster,

Post # 342 from here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177320

there is a backtest rar file there, the indicator is in there and it goes in experts/indicators folder.

Cheers for that mr tools, much appreciated, keep up the good work.

Crootster

Fwd testing results for C_I_S_M_P1 I stumbled upon recently, this is for think it was close to 2 year far as I know pretty much left unattended.

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version with strategy #2 for IBFX broker.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD. Originated from Elite section Forex TSD, been surviving this fwd demo test for a little over 2 years.

Updated Terminator version 4.11A : terminator_vtsd-4.11a_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177320

Dear sir the link to the post does not work

dasssi:
Dear sir the link to the post does not work

dasssi

I tried it right now and all is OK : I can download the source code and I can go to the first post of this thread clicking the link of the original post

Reason: