PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 63

hi all,

Need your help ..

PipMakerV5Neo_Enhanced_V2 only can use for pair GU or other pair can use ?

10q

matrixebiz:
I'm testing v5aNeo v2 4c right now and it does seem to be working properly ProfitTarget was hit and the EA continues to trade without me having to do anything Please explain the Semi-Automatic part. Thank you

Hi matrixebiz

Can you post here the version you are testing?

thanks

Cross:
Hi matrixebiz

Can you post here the version you are testing?

thanks

Just using this version: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177291/page40

Waiting to find out from Tiger what the Semi-Automatic part is that he is referring to. I thought that when Profit Target was reached the EA stopped trading so you had to refresh the EA every time Profit Target was reached, but seems to continue trading for me automatically. Maybe only when Session Target is met then you have to refresh the EA with following date and time.

matrixebiz:
Just using this version: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177291/page40 Waiting to find out from Tiger what the Semi-Automatic part is that he is referring to. I thought that when Profit Target was reached the EA stopped trading so you had to refresh the EA every time Profit Target was reached, but seems to continue trading for me automatically. Maybe only when Session Target is met then you have to refresh the EA with following date and time.

Thank you matrix

tiger_wong:
It can be used for all pair, just change the parameter that suit to the pair.

You got the point. Profit Target just a function to take profit just from all floating open position when the total profit is equal to Profit Target. But Session Target is the total profit from all your positions including the closing positions.

If you want to test the different, just change the value of Session Target about twice of Profit Target.

Ok, so if I set Session Target to $1,000,000 then the EA should be fully Automatic, correct? Once I hit $1,000,000 then I'll close the EA, change the date, restart the EA then I'm off to make my next Mill Sound good?

matrixebiz:
Ok, so if I set Session Target to $1,000,000 then the EA should be fully Automatic, correct? Once I hit $1,000,000 then I'll close the EA, change the date, restart the EA then I'm off to make my next Mill Sound good?

Yeah, it should be like that. Don't forget to share your Millions here LOL

onimusha:
hi all,

Need your help ..

PipMakerV5Neo_Enhanced_V2 only can use for pair GU or other pair can use ?

10q

It can be used for all pair, just change the parameter that suit to the pair.

matrixebiz:
Just using this version: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177291/page40 Waiting to find out from Tiger what the Semi-Automatic part is that he is referring to. I thought that when Profit Target was reached the EA stopped trading so you had to refresh the EA every time Profit Target was reached, but seems to continue trading for me automatically. Maybe only when Session Target is met then you have to refresh the EA with following date and time.

You got the point. Profit Target just a function to take profit just from all floating open position when the total profit is equal to Profit Target. But Session Target is the total profit from all your positions including the closed positions.

If you want to test the different, just change the value of Session Target about twice of Profit Target.

tiger_wong:
Yeah, it should be like that. Don't forget to share your Millions here LOL

No problem. Hope everyone has a Happy Holidays

Hey Tiger, just had a thought, for people that aren't concerned about having the EA stop at a Session Target amount, can you maybe post one more PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_V2_mod4c.mq4 mod that has Session Target removed from the code? would that cause too much code re-write? if is too much of the code to change then I'll just do what I mentioned earlier and keep Session Target $ really high.

Thanks

matrixebiz:
Hey Tiger, just had a thought, for people that aren't concerned about having the EA stop at a Session Target amount, can you maybe post one more PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_V2_mod4c.mq4 mod that has Session Target removed from the code? would that cause too much code re-write? if is too much of the code to change then I'll just do what I mentioned earlier and keep Session Target $ really high. Thanks

If I don't mistake.

Pipmaker V9.1 in the 1st post have no session target

Reason: