PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 148

forget this EA - its lost time, it dont really work no matter which vers. .

lionqueen:
I can't open any single trade , what is the correct setting?

look HERE

Which EA is this?

leglac:
look HERE

Bonjour Leglac,

C'est quelle EA?

Which EA is it?

Merci

Berdj

berdj:
Bonjour Leglac,

C'est quelle EA?

Which EA is it?

Merci

Berdj

Name: Test PIPMaker V14

look here

Thanks

leglac:
Name: Test PIPMaker V14

look here

Thanks

Does anyone know how to program it to have T/P and S/L? Seems like non of the PIPMakers (any Version) had such function.

scanderick:
Does anyone know how to program it to have T/P and S/L? Seems like non of the PIPMakers (any Version) had such function.

With regards to my last message, Does anyone here know how to program the PIPMarker (any version) so that it can have the function to have S/L and T/P in every trade?!? I tried to add in this feature to this program but fail.

I would like to suggest to the expert in programing the Mg4, maybe can add in a function to enable/disable the option to have S/L or T/P and of course the option on how many PIPs we wish to enable for both the S/L and T/P.

Thanks in advance.

let pipmaker do everything for u, why shall u had to suffer about the SL & TP.

loh2005:
let pipmaker do everything for u, why shall u had to suffer about the SL & TP.

You have the point, But then I'm sure there are some ppl who will prefer to have the S/L or T/P Option. Anyway I've mention in my suggestion that why not add in a feature to disable / Enable the S/L & T/P Option.. At least it a choice for all user.

Just a suggestion for an additional improvement/upgrade.......

You have the point, But then I'm sure there a

scanderick:
You have the point, But then I'm sure there are some ppl who will prefer to have the S/L or T/P Option. Anyway I've mention in my suggestion that why not add in a feature to disable / Enable the S/L & T/P Option.. At least it a choice for all user. Just a suggestion for an additional improvement/upgrade.......

the aim of the pipsmaker is to calculated out the profits from all the opened trades and find out where is the right place , when will be the right time and which trades was suitable to close and get the profits.

let said if u had setup up the SL or TP, then the Pipsmaker will not do its job anymore.

but if u intent want to do it, then u can just add the SL & TP on it.

int StopLoss = 30; // let said u want add 30 or other u like, u can change overhere. if zero means disable.

int TakeProfit = 30; // same on top...

At the OrderSend()function u had to add up somethings like this,

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,volume,Bid,slippage,Bid+StopLoss*Point,

Bid-TakeProfit*Point,comment,magic,0,arrow_color); for sell order and

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,volume,Ask,slippage,Ask-StopLoss*Point,

Ask+TakeProfit*Point,comment,magic,0,arrow_color);for buy orders

let do it yourself , hope u makeit.

scanderick:
You have the point, But then I'm sure there a

the aim of the pipsmaker is to calculated out the profits from all the opened trades and find out where is the right place , when will be the right time and which trades was suitable to close and get the profits.

let said if u had setup up the SL or TP, then the Pipsmaker will not do its job anymore.

but if u intent want to do it, then u can just add the SL & TP on it.

int StopLoss = 30; // let said u want add 30 or other u like, u can change overhere. if zero means disable.

int TakeProfit = 30; // same on top...

At the OrderSend()function u had to add up somethings like this,

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,volume,Bid,slippage,Bid+StopLoss*Point,

Bid-TakeProfit*Point,comment,magic,0,arrow_color); for sell order and

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,volume,Ask,slippage,Ask-StopLoss*Point,

Ask+TakeProfit*Point,comment,magic,0,arrow_color);for buy orders

let do it yourself , hope u makeit.

Thanks. I give it a try.

Reason: