PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 56

duyduy, do mind to share your EA settings for FXOpen broker?

Thank you.

fxskyline:
What is the best Time Frame for you PipMaker?

If you disable the DPO and FX Sniper CCI indicators in the paramater, this EA would run in any TF because it works based on price moving. No need to worry about different TF but be careful when you switch the TF, it seems the EA will restart.

erdenmensch:
Thanks, I dont mean closing with the stop. The EA closing 3 trades at same time 2 in win and 1 in loss. And its approximately with the same loss as one of the profit position. It happens daily. Can you fix it?

Could you provide me with your setting? As far I know, the EA doesn't work like this way in my Meta or duyduy's.

erdenmensch:
@tiger_wong here is a picture

yes, it is a strange position but I am curious with your setting.

erdenmensch:
@tiger_wong here is a picture

I think because your profit target is to small..

U can try to increase it.

lonelyfx:
duyduy, do mind to share your EA settings for FXOpen broker? Thank you.

This is my new setting for FXopen micro account using V2

TradeShort=0

TradeLong=1

UseDPO=0

UseSniper=0

LotSize=1.00000000

LotIncrement=0.50000000

Multiplier=0.00000000

ProfitTarget=100

OpenOnTick=1

Spacing=10

TrendSpacing=1000

CounterTrendMultiplier=1.00000000

CloseDelay=0

CeaseTrading=0

PasueTrading=Pause Trading at Timeinterval

StartTime=0

EndTime=0

QuitTrading=Quit Trading at Time

endDayHourMinute=0

RightSideLabel=1

SessionTarget=300

MaximumBuyOrders=5

MaximumSellOrders=5

V2mod4 still have some bug on Session Target or SL. Still can't figure it out.

DOn't try it on live account.

A new day with great profit.

Files:

@tiger_wong

Here are my settings. What is wrong? I use 100 K account wiht 5000 capital.

Files:

erdenmensch:
@tiger_wong Here are my settings. What is wrong? I use 100 K account wiht 5000 capital.

Your settings show spacing of 45 but your statement looks like the spacing is much lower than that. Are these the correct settings??

Nick,

erdenmensch:
@tiger_wong Here are my settings. What is wrong? I use 100 K account wiht 5000 capital.

Yes, the problem seems is your setting of ProfitTarget. It is a profit target for your floating positions. If you setting 5, then the EA will close all position when total profit is equal or greater than your setting.

duyduy:
This is my new setting for FXopen micro account using V2

TradeShort=0

TradeLong=1

UseDPO=0

UseSniper=0

LotSize=1.00000000

LotIncrement=0.50000000

Multiplier=0.00000000

ProfitTarget=100

OpenOnTick=1

Spacing=10

TrendSpacing=1000

CounterTrendMultiplier=1.00000000

CloseDelay=0

CeaseTrading=0

PasueTrading=Pause Trading at Timeinterval

StartTime=0

EndTime=0

QuitTrading=Quit Trading at Time

endDayHourMinute=0

RightSideLabel=1

SessionTarget=300

MaximumBuyOrders=5

MaximumSellOrders=5

V2mod4 still have some bug on Session Target or SL. Still can't figure it out.

DOn't try it on live account.

Yes, duyduy is right. But I think this bug is not harm your trading, it just reduce your profit target a little.

faifarni:
Your settings show spacing of 45 but your statement looks like the spacing is much lower than that. Are these the correct settings?? Nick,

I am curious with these two parameters, spacing and trendspacing. So, I try to look the code for this EA and I found logic that use this parameter is

// BUY Trade Criteria

if (HighestBuy > 0 && LowestBuy < 1000)

{

if (Ask = HighestBuy + (TrendSpacing * Point))

// SELL Trade Criteria

if (HighestSell > 0 && LowestSell < 1000)

{

if (Bid >= HighestSell + (Spacing * Point) || Bid <= LowestSell - (TrendSpacing * Point))

I think we must be careful when set these 2 parameters because both are used in the logic for buy or sell order. And it seems there is a misunderstanding about spacing and trendspacing. From my understanding, Spacing is used when price is going against our trend prediction and TrendSpacing is used when price is going in the same direction as our prediction.

So, when our prediction is right, the EA won't open another position even if price moving as our prediction because if our setting is 1000, it will wait for 1000 pips above from our previous position.

From my experience when was doing backtest for this EA, it is easier to reach our Profit Target if we set trend spacing not equal 1000 but the good setting for Eur/Usd is about 10-15.

faifarni:
Your settings show spacing of 45 but your statement looks like the spacing is much lower than that. Are these the correct settings?? Nick,

You can try the setting 30 for spacing, but ultimately you need to be tailored to your system. Otherwise you will not have much success.

@tiger wong

thanks for all.

Reason: