PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 60

duyduy:
Hi folks..

After one week testing,,,

I don't forward testing using my current FXDD demo anymore.

Cause I use it for testing of new version modified by Tiger Wong.

It is with total SL and already bug free... H

All I can say is this version is good to go.

Thanks to Tiger Wong

WTF backtested but nothing happen

Files:
pipmaker3.gif  95 kb

----------

Million_Fund:
WTF backtested but nothing happen

I am sorry for this misunderstanding. The latest mod that I done to mod4 was fix the SL bug and SessionTarget that worked based at History mode. So, if we run the EA after SessionTarget was reached, the EA still didn't run again. Basically, its error was happened because the history mode.

So, the latest mod has input parameter of "PlacingTime" which you should change it with time n date just before you put / run the EA. I used this EA as assistant to maximize profits, not running it for 24 Hours.

PS: Million_Fund, you are so polite. Just because you cant backtest it, it doesnt mean you may say that. No appreciation is okay, but please behave yourself.

saleh derakhshan:
----------

Hi saleh derakshan,

I don't understand... you attach the screen capture of Gbp/Usd, the next you put graphic of anonymous pair which the final balance about 102800 which looks like a good result. Then the detail statement are for Gbp/Jpy which deposit about 5000 and final balance about 5206.

Which is the right one? Is it result from another EA?

tiger_wong:
I am sorry for this misunderstanding. The latest mod that I done to mod4 was fix the SL bug and SessionTarget that worked based at History mode. So, if we run the EA after SessionTarget was reached, the EA still didn't run again. Basically, its error was happened because the history mode.

So, the latest mod has input parameter of "PlacingTime" which you should change it with time n date just before you put / run the EA. I used this EA as assistant to maximize profits, not running it for 24 Hours.

PS: Million_Fund, you are so polite. Just because you cant backtest it, it doesnt mean you may say that. No appreciation is okay, but please behave yourself.

Just downloaded it to have a looksie and had the same problem but found that 'FxSniper's T3 CCI' was missing - maybe this was his problem.

Still, not a reason to 'misbehave' though...

omelette:
Just downloaded it to have a looksie and had the same problem but found that 'FxSniper's T3 CCI' was missing - maybe this was his problem. Still, not a reason to 'misbehave' though...

Hello omelette, we have develop Pipmaker into a semi automatic EA because the main problem is trend direction which cannot solved by FxSniper's T3 CCI or JPO indicator. So, we decide to go long or short depend on our analysis, not by the indicator. As I said, we use this EA for maximize the profits.

If you want to use the indicator, here is the FXSniper's T3 CCI.

Have a nice day!

Files:

Is PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_V2_mod4c.mq4 working well for you guys now?

expert : pipmakerv3a

pair : only gbpusd

Average daily trades :500

max lot : 0.2

---

result-

after 2 days

Do not try to backtest this unless you have tic data. Just a warning... you will get your hopes up otherwise.....