PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 62

Hi forum,

due to a lot of PM that I have received about this EA, I decide to explain a bit about the parameters. I hope this will help anyone who just read n try to use this EA.

TradeShort = true; // EA will only take short / sell position if this parameter set to True

TradeLong = false; // EA will only take long / buy position if this parameter set to True

UseDPO = true; // Trades long if 30Min-LWMA is above daily open and short if below (idea from OnlyPivot thread)

UseSniper = true; // Trades long if above 0, opposite for short depend on FX Sniper T3 CCI indicator

LotSize = 0.1; // Start lot size

LotIncrement = 0.1; // Increment lot size for next position

Multiplier = 0; // "0" for disable, "1" for enable multipler lot

ProfitTarget = 95; //This is profit target for sum of profit from all position (long / short)

OpenOnTick = 1; //"1" to enable, "0" to disable

Spacing = 15; //Distance to open next position if price goes againts our predicted trend

TrendSpacing = 5; //Distance to open next position if price goes as our predicted trend

CounterTrendMultiplier = 1; //"1" to enable, "0" to disable

CloseDelay = 91; //Time to close our position, use it if your broker doesn't allowed scalping (InterbankFX disallowed to close position below 90 seconds)

CeaseTrading = false; //Don't change this setting.

PauseTrading ="Pause Trading at Timeinterval";

StartTime = 0; //Example: Trading pause starts at day 15 hour 14, minute 30 (server time)--> input= 151430

EndTime = 0; //Example: Trading pause ends at day 15 hour 15, minute 10 (server time)--> input= 151510

QuitTrading = "Quit Trading at Time";

endDayHourMinute = 0; //Example: Quit trading on day 17 hour 21 minute 59 (server time)-->input=172159

RightSideLabel = true;

SessionTarget = 500; //Trading will be stopped if this amount has been earned in this session

MaximumBuyOrders =5; //Maximum long / buy position that EA can opens at one session

MaximumSellOrders =5; //Maximum short / sell position that EA can opens at one session

I suggest people who just arrived to this forum to read the previous page / post so you can understand the mod that others have developed and what point are they made for.

This EA is a good assistant for maximize our profit but we must decide the direction by ourself because the problem for this EA as many other EA is trend direction.

Have a nice day!

matrixebiz:
Thanks, what version is this one?

This is for PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_V2 and its mods. Of course, the mod has its own added parameter as modification.

Credit for PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_V2 is for parisienne, not me. I just try to explain the parameters.

tiger_wong:
This is for PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_V2 and its mods. Of course, the mod has its own added parameter as modification. Credit for PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_V2 is for parisienne, not me. I just try to explain the parameters.

Ok thanks. Does PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_V2 original work properly at trading constantly without the date thing and having to close and re-open the EA. Is this one the recommenced one to use? (PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_V2 original)

Which version started to fail at Auto refreshing itself once it closes the trades once Profit target was met?

Thank you

Tiger Wong,

Thank you very much for yr explaination.

Bropips.

How can I add an option that will close all trades for a particular currency if too much Negative float? EG: Close all trade if -$25

Thank you

Maybe the problem of the Mods not taking anymore trades once profit was taken was because Session Target is set to low.

matrixebiz:
How can I add an option that will close all trades for a particular currency if too much Negative float? EG: Close all trade if -$25 Thank you

Looking for thread #591

@all @forex-tsd

Merry Christmas and a healthy successful happy new year 2008.

erdenmensch:
Looking for thread #591

@all @forex-tsd

Merry Christmas and a healthy successful happy new year 2008.

Yes, but that version has that weird PlacingTime setting that you have to keep stopping the EA after profit, change the Time then re-start the EA all the time.

matrixebiz:
Ok thanks. Does PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_V2 original work properly at trading constantly without the date thing and having to close and re-open the EA. Is this one the recommenced one to use? (PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_V2 original) Which version started to fail at Auto refreshing itself once it closes the trades once Profit target was met?

The original PipMakerV5Neo_Enhanced_V2 has already SessionTarget parameter that will make EA to stop open new position after the target is achieved. Maybe you should try to use the original PipMakerV5aNeo.

bropips:
Tiger Wong,

Thank you very much for yr explaination.

Bropips.

Your very welcome.

matrixebiz:
How can I add an option that will close all trades for a particular currency if too much Negative float? EG: Close all trade if -$25 Thank you

The original PipMakerNeo doesn't have any function to cut floating loss. This problem made huge drawdown in result of backtest. That's why Pariseene added a SessionTarget parameter and then I added SL in SLinPips,SLinDollar in the mod of PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_v2.

matrixebiz:
Maybe the problem of the Mods not taking anymore trades once profit was taken was because Session Target is set to low.

Yes, the parameter SessionTarget gives limit to the EA to stop open new position after that target value is reached. If you raise the value of SessionTarget, then EA will open more positions (but you should notice the value of Spacing and TrendSpacing as well)

matrixebiz:
Yes, but that version has that weird PlacingTime setting that you have to keep stopping the EA after profit, change the Time then re-start the EA all the time.

If you read the previous posts, you will notice that we developed this EA as an assistant, so this EA is semi automatic, not full automatic. That's why we must restart the EA as we need.

tiger_wong:
If you read the previous posts, you will notice that we developed this EA as an assistant, so this EA is semi automatic, not full automatic. That's why we must restart the EA as we need.

I'm testing v5aNeo v2 4c right now and it does seem to be working properly ProfitTarget was hit and the EA continues to trade without me having to do anything Please explain the Semi-Automatic part.

Thank you