Coding help - page 700

oguz:

Dear friends,

Can you convert Russian from English lang. some options in attached ea please?

Thank you... 

Those are not effective options (they don't change the work of the code) - just some descriptions

mladen:
Those are not effective options (they don't change the work of the code) - just some descriptions

Hi, @mladen.

Thank you for information you gave. But i don't understand what it's says? (What kind of explanation?)

EDIT:

PS: What do you mean "Lotsprocents" ? (in settings)

oguz:

Hi, @mladen.

Thank you for information you gave. But i don't understand what it's says? (What kind of explanation?)

EDIT:

PS: What do you mean "Lotsprocents" ? (in settings)

Those options are there just to describe what is in the options bellow them (like, xpma usage, rsi usage, stochastic usage, and, of course, "sidus" usage)

But as I see (and I really looked for only a short time), there are some issues in that code that could prevent it from working. For example :

time=time*60000;

changing a parameter (and "time" is a parameter) that way almost always leads to irreparable stop of an ea

mladen:

Those options are there just to describe what is in the options bellow them (like, xpma usage, rsi usage, stochastic usage, and, of course, "sidus" usage)

But as I see (and I really looked for only a short time), there are some issues in that code that could prevent it from working. For example :

changing a parameter (and "time" is a parameter) that way almost always leads to irreparable stop of an ea

Can you fix it please?

oguz:
Can you fix it please?
Sorry, but there is too much hings like that in that code

mladen:
Sorry, but there is too much hings like that in that code

Ok. 

Well it's cause serious problem on use real market trade?

or 

Is this is an important issue for me if I use it.?

Dear friends,

Can you convert Russian from English lang. some options in attached ea please?

Thank you... 

Hello mladen ,

I want to add the profit target to my ea , but i cant find the code i wanted .

I saw that many using daily target or profit target ea also base on account balance or equity .

But i want another way , each pair have their own profit target .

When hit the profit target then close all order and wait for next day .

I want to close it on small amount .

It this possible ?

stevenpun:

Hello mladen ,

I want to add the profit target to my ea , but i cant find the code i wanted .

I saw that many using daily target or profit target ea also base on account balance or equity .

But i want another way , each pair have their own profit target .

When hit the profit target then close all order and wait for next day .

I want to close it on small amount .

It this possible ?

Of course that it is possible

Simply add the current opened profits for the symbol your ea is running on and if the target (that you can enter as a parameter) is reached, close all positions.

Hi guys and code gurus, 

i`m looking for a simple indicator that plots its own values from a CSV file. Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance! 

Reason: