I will write an advisor free of charge - page 94

Alexey Kozitsyn:

It's not that simple. In general, how do you define simplicity, if you do not understand programming?

I don't know how much time they spent on this demi-bot, they sent me a part of code in less than two days, then for some unknown reason they asked for money and I kept part of it, so the demi-bot turned out to be less than half-bot )))))). Without the "start" button I managed to open orders using the "auto-trade" button MT4, in the code myself I added new levels, so in this way half bot partially works, puts orders, TP, SL and trawls TS but sometimes it has its own life, not always puts all 11 orders, but as it pleases..... I have already tried to close all orders with a free script"close all orders". So-so.... Now I'm trying to learn programming, but as a retiree, it's probably too late. I am trying to make a panel with 2 buttons.... )))) That's how I determined that it's not really a difficult task for experts....

btc.mmd:

Depends on who ...., I was promised to make a fully functional bot according to my TOR, I sent the TOR, I do not know how much time was spent on this half-bot part of the code was sent to me in less than a couple of days, then for unknown reasons they asked for money and part of the code was left with me, so that the autobot is less than half-bot )))))) Without the "start" button I managed to open orders using the "auto-trade" button MT4, I added new levels myself in the code, so in this way half bot partially works, puts orders, TP, SL and trawls TS but sometimes it lives its own life, not always puts all 11 orders, but as it pleases..... I have already tried to close all orders with a free script"close all orders". So-so.... Now I'm trying to learn programming, but as a retiree, it's probably too late. I am trying to make a panel with 2 buttons.... )))) That's how I determined that it's not really a difficult task for experts....

specs will ask for money, I'm 100% sure.

Aleksei Beliakov:
Specs will want money, infek
Aleksei Beliakov:
Specs will ask for money, infekta 100%

Hmmm..., then one wonders why they promised to do it for free....

Can you help me for free?

(Code for MQL4)

I cannot code my EA to open and close trades in hours, minutes and seconds.

It works only in hours and minutes, like this:

string TIME = TimeToStr(Time[0],TIME_MINUTES);

if(TIME == "03:46")

{

}

Who knows how to add seconds to hours and minutes, please advise...

Stepan Moiseev:

Can you help me free of charge?

(Code for MQL4)

I can only change it to hours and minutes:

{

}

Time0 replaced by,timecurrent()

Stepan Moiseev:

Can you help me for free?

(Code for MQL4)

It works only in hours and minutes, like this:

{

}

Please tell me, wouldn't it be easier to open the documentation and read a few lines instead of wasting so much time waiting for an answer on the forum?????

mode=TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES

[in]  Дополнительный режим вывода данных. Может быть одним или комбинированным флагом:
TIME_DATE получает результат в форме " yyyy.mm.dd " ,
TIME_MINUTES получает результат в форме " hh:mi " ,
TIME_SECONDS получает результат в форме " hh:mi:ss ".

Full disclosure...

Stepan Moiseev:

string TIME=TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_MINUTES|TIME_SECONDS);    
if(TIME=="03:46:25")
   {
   }

Hello. So, is there anyone who can write a simple Expert Advisor which monitors the number of open long and short positions separately and places a Boo with fees and swaps after reaching a certain number of deals separately for long and short (depending on what is needed ...) Preferably with settings of all ... Long or Short or all together. Number of trades after which the Buy position is set.

Guys, help, I want to install ILAN robot on MT5, it does not set take profit, who can help to adjust?

THE IDEA IS THIS.....

RSI advisor. There are quite a few of them already invented. For some reason all settings of RSI advisor write code for opening orders, when the order, for example on the Sell, open when the price crosses the oversold RSI line from Upside down (ie, when the price has already left the oversold RSI zone).

I would like a deal to be opened on a Sell after the price has crossed the RSI line, on the contrary, DOWN to UP (i.e. when the price has ONLY entered the oversold RSI zone) with an option to set a filter from the moment the price has crossed this line from 0 (when the deal opens right after crossing) to...... (when the price opens after a certain amount of points, after crossing).

To buy, similarly it is mirrored.

The idea has been tested and tested many times in manual trading. I will tell you right away that testing the Expert Advisor on the history will not give any results, because it has to be turned on and off at certain intervals, for each pair.

Reason: