backtest report is different ???

Hello everyone here,

I am new to the Forex field.

I would like to know how I can do a backtest report like a screenshot attached ??

When I do the backtest on MT4 platform I don't get like a screenshot attached but I get a different look.

Please clarify regarding this.

Thank you in advance

Files:
Report_MQ.jpg  89 kb

MetaTrader 4 Help → Auto Trading → Strategy Testing 

MetaTrader 5 Help → Algorithmic Trading, Trading Robots → Strategy Testing
Strategy Testing - Auto Trading - MetaTrader 4 Help
Strategy Testing - Auto Trading - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
The terminal allows you not only to write expert advisors, but also test them before using. This useful function allows to check operativeness and efficiency of the trading system on history data. Testing allows to start automated trading with the full knowledge about expert conduct under different market conditions. The special "Tester" window...

Sergey Golubev:

MetaTrader 4 Help → Auto Trading → Strategy Testing 

MetaTrader 5 Help → Algorithmic Trading, Trading Robots → Strategy Testing

Thank you, Mr.Sergey Golubev,for the answer, but you don't understand what I mean.

I know doing backtest on MT4 platform but I don't get a Report like the one in the screenshot attached to my first  post.

For example, when I do a backtest in MT4 platform, I get a Report where I don't find the name of a currency pair, the time frame and the duration of backtest???

Moukhlis Moujdi:

When I do the backtest on MT4 platform I don't get like a screenshot attached but I get a different look.

What look do you get?

Keith Watford:

What look do you get?

Hi Mr. Keith Watford,

This is the shape of the attachment that I always get.

I would like to know how to get a Report like in a screenshot attached in my first post.

Thanks in advance

Files:
Report_M4.jpg  117 kb

Click on the results tab, right click inside the window, click "Save as report"

Keith Watford:
Click on the results tab, right click inside the window, click "Save as report"

Thank you very much Mr. Keith Watford, for this information.

Thank you again

Reason: