PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 29

Hi CeroOnda,

Could you please upload this indicator you are talking about? I've seen it once on another thread but can't find it anymore. It can be very useful. I'm thinking about your suggestions but have now little time to implement. I'll see what can be done.

Thanks.

CeroOnda:
If you intend to use my template from my last post, please make sure you get the indicator I'm attaching in your /expert/indicators folder.

It's a very usefull indicator that shows your Balance and your Equity in every chart at the same time. Very usefull and it doesn't interfere with the EA in any way.

I'll continue posting my statements regulary.

CeroOnda

I forgot to add an indicator for the template!

If you intend to use my template from my last post, please make sure you get the indicator I'm attaching in your /expert/indicators folder.

It's a very usefull indicator that shows your Balance and your Equity in every chart at the same time. Very usefull and it doesn't interfere with the EA in any way.

I'll continue posting my statements regulary.

CeroOnda

Files:

parisienne:
Hi CeroOnda,

Could you please upload this indicator you are talking about? I've seen it once on another thread but can't find it anymore. It can be very useful. I'm thinking about your suggestions but have now little time to implement. I'll see what can be done.

Thanks.

It's in post #279 of this thread.

Balance: 2651 Equity 2338 Margin: 2003 free Margin: 605

this is crzay

ElectricSavant:
Those of you that want to trade this live...I think that for each 1500 bucks you can trade 0.01 microlot in EUR/GBP, NZD/USD, CHF/JPY & AUD/CAD if you want to live with under 15% drawdown.

This is a good system believe it or not...BUT and BUT you must be patient and expose correctly.

ES

I like it too

don't misunderstand me!

cheers

ElectricSavant:
Those of you that want to trade this live...I think (still forward testing with a demo account) that for each 1500 bucks you can trade 0.01microlot in EUR/GBP, NZD/USD, CHF/JPY & AUD/CAD if you want to live with under 15% drawdown yes I mean "live" with it...you will always have DD with this system, while banking profits.

This is a good system (especially if you get trading rebates from your dealer, IBFX has a rebate program) believe it or not...BUT and BUT you must be patient and expose correctly. Try to choose pair that do not overlap and move together or exactly opposite from one another.

ES

P.S. I am using the default settings in v9.1. The only changes that I am suggesting are to allow for microlot trading. That means that I edited the inputs for Lot: 0.01, & SmallestLotSize : 2. I am requesting that these be adopted into the defaults settings and if the user uses another dealer then the EA should be smart enough to revert to mini or standard...

ES,

Why did you choose those pairs?

Those of you that want to trade this live...I think (still forward testing with a demo account) that for each 1500 bucks you can trade 0.01microlot in EUR/GBP, NZD/USD, CHF/JPY & AUD/CAD if you want to live with under 15% drawdown yes I mean "live" with it...you will always have DD with this system, while banking profits.

This is a good system (especially if you get trading rebates from your dealer, IBFX has a rebate program) believe it or not...BUT and BUT you must be patient and expose correctly. Try to choose pair that do not overlap and move together or exactly opposite from one another.

ES

P.S. I am using the default settings in v9.1. The only changes that I am suggesting are to allow for microlot trading. That means that I edited the inputs for Lot: 0.01, & SmallestLotSize : 2. I am requesting that these be adopted into the defaults settings and if the user uses another dealer then the EA should be smart enough to revert to mini or standard...

Late Edit: 2k is needed for 0.01 microlot trading on the four pair I am illustrating. This DD on this system is a Wild Child.

swisscheese:
Balance: 2651 Equity 2338 Margin: 2003 free Margin: 605 this is crzay

They represent all eight of the currencies that IBFX offers. (remember this is a price action system and should not rely on hedges or overlaps)

ES

CeroOnda:
ES, Why did you choose those pairs?
Reason: