Help, Run away indicator

OK here's my problem. MT4 runs for a few minutes then freezes, Found that in my mt4 journal that Waddah_Attar_explosion is trying to load on every currency and every time frame. Charts that I don't even have open and time frames I don't even use. So it's erroring over and over in a loop , to a point where I start getting virtural memory pop ups. It was not even in my mt4 files or set to load on any of the charts I run. I loaded it back into mt4 and it will do 1 run of loading then stop looping now. Even though it's not set on any chart I have. Question how can I get this indicator purged from my mt4

Thanks for any help you might have

Guess I can delete and reload everything, is there another way

Update: also in looking in the experts tab, the message is 2007.09.10 11:45:10 Waddah_Attar_Explosion USDJPY,M15: 1- USDJPY - Exit BUY 113.53

every few minutes on mult currencys and time frames. looked in my expert folder. Theres nothing there that would do this

1. Check that its not in your experts/indicators folder

2. Make sure you don't have an EA that's calling it on ANY charts

3. Make sure you don't have a template applied to any charts which uses the indicator

4. Very important - templates save not only indicator settings and colors but also objects and attached EAs. So if you saved a template from a chart that had and EA attached which called this indicator, it could be causing your problem.

Hope this helps, I'm don't have any experience with the WA indicators so I can't give you any more detailed information.

Found It

ok took a day of digging but found the problem....FerruFX_Multi_info+_Light _Chart_v1.1 indicator

It was loading it over and over and multi time frames. No idea why, but its gone now. Thanks for your help

f4mnect:
ok took a day of digging but found the problem....FerruFX_Multi_info+_Light _Chart_v1.1 indicator It was loading it over and over and multi time frames. No idea why, but its gone now. Thanks for your help

ya, that little guy is a nice indicator but it hogs ram.

The FerruFX_ indicator - does hog ram

The FerruFX_ indicator - does hog ram and I just cannot use it for long as it continues to drain my ram until I remove the indicator. It is a really great Indicator though if you have endless amounts of Ram. I wish someone could recode it so it takes less. IMO

FerruFX_Multi_info+_Light _Chart_v1.1 indicator

Reason: