100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 49

shoti:
hi, joesmoe,i want you to know that i appreciate your work more than anything.though i dont have solution to what you are asking for i just want you to know that you have golden heart and that God will reward your effort.i have gained immensely from your posting.i will always keep in touch

shoti,

Thank you for the kind words.

JS

tropheus:
So on the 123 indicator you only open on the three Thanks

tropheus,

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking and what TSU you are talking about?

JS

juchu:
Your method is very interesting. Ive found it just today and tried it on live account and it really seems promissing, though I have a question for you. There are only few opportunities a day (thats probably why you recommend trading as many pair as possible), so how about to do it the oposite way? Trade between S/R lines (from one to another) and use breaking of them + MACD as a signal to stop trading between the two lines? This may sound ridiculous and I appologize if it does, but I would really love to hear someones opinion on this one. It would basically mean you can trade the whole day through and have only couple of stops (you know, the whole thing reversed...). Thanks.

juchu,

Sounds Interesting.

Please include an image with your exlanation so we can better understand.

Thanks,

JS

Blue242:
Hi! I've been reading the thread and I am trying to understand the system. I noticed some use MACD and some use ADX. Is there really any difference between the two? Thanks for your help

Blue242,

Yes they are used for different TSU's. Go to the first post and you will find were the TSU's are and what trade uses what indicator.

JS

ad777777:
joesmoes ,i like adx, this better than macd, thanks ,very powerfull stuff. dont want keep looking for more .your sr lines and adx,does the trick.god bless.

ad777777,

You might want to take a look at ruhssly's posts. He has a few more indicators but has done great with the TSU's.

JS

joesmoe:
tropheus,

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking and what TSU you are talking about?

JS

On 3 levelZZ and shows 123 indicator and when the MACD goes the other way

Thanks tropheus

tropheus:
On 3 levelZZ and shows 123 indicator and when the MACD goes the other way Thanks tropheus

tropheus,

That is the TSU#2

What is your question agian?

JS

joesmoe:
tropheus,

That is the TSU#2

JS

when the 3 appears you wait for the MACD to change direction to take a trade

tropheus:
when the 3 appears you wait for the MACD to change direction to take a trade

tropheus,

Yes 2-3 Mac D bars as the picture shows.

JS

joesmoe:
tropheus,

That is the TSU#2

JS

Hi Joesmoe, could you please post the templates for the 3 system, i've been trying to get my charts to look like your after attaching the indicators, it just doesn't look like the charts you posted.

Please, i would like to demo trade the three system, thanks in advance!

Reason: