Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 57

sebatian
sebatian  

Looks nice

Daminda
Daminda  

I have a best profitable Expert advisor. nerver loss your account. you can check performance live logging to my account

Maciej Barszczak
Maciej Barszczak  

Bad place to spam... go away

daminda1989:
I have a best profitable Expert advisor. nerver loss your account. you can check performance live logging to my account
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This is one more experiment with DSS

In this case 3 dss oscillators are calculated : of close, high and low, and a signal line of the combined 3 values. results are unexpected in some cases, but the indicator itself looks usable

Files:
altoronto
altoronto  

Mladen, off-topic question, is it possible to sry. I mean nothing is impossible for you to make gradient volatility indicator in .mt4 (.dll) like in R so for creating R/MT4 code that encapsulates time series analysis/prediction functions and packages in R. For example, to find the gradient of a slope, it is just two lines of code in R - "model = lm(x ~ y)" and "slope = model$coeff[2]".

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
altoronto:
Mladen, off-topic question, is it possible to sry. I mean nothing is impossible for you to make gradient volatility indicator in .mt4 (.dll) like in R so for creating R/MT4 code that encapsulates time series analysis/prediction functions and packages in R. For example, to find the gradient of a slope, it is just two lines of code in R - "model = lm(x ~ y)" and "slope = model$coeff[2]".

:):)

Yes, it is 2 lines in R

But those are functions of much, much more than those 2 lines. Making that in metatrader would be a rather strange job. Frankly right now one post caught my interest and that might be a move in that direction. See this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183353/page66

altoronto
altoronto  
mladen:
:):):)

Yes, it is 2 lines in R

But those are functions of much, much more than those 2 lines. Making that in metatrader would be a rather strange job. Frankly right now one post caught my interest and that might be a move in that direction. See this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183353/page66

I am all over the place Yes, it can be Theil-Sen estimator function as .dll

Linear Regression Slope - Help - MQL4 forum

myname
myname  

Using R would be very good (with all the support R has it would be a tremendous analyzing tool)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:
Double smoothed stochastic of 3 macds : macd of close, macd of high and macd of low. Some experimenting with parameters advised

version that is made exclusively for the new metatrader 4 (it will not work on build 509 or older). Also results are a bit different due to how the macd values are arranged

test
test  
mladen:
version that is made exclusively for the new metatrader 4 (it will not work on build 509 or older). Also results are a bit different due to how the macd values are arranged

Nice to see that someone is posting code for this new metatrader. Thanks