Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 61

myname
myname  
mladen:
Just some explanation how the stochastic flat indicator works : it uses standard deviation to find out when the vaue is bellow som treshlod and if it is (bellow that treshold) then it "declares" a flat trend. See the example : it examplins a lot

That means that any indicator can be filtered for flat that way?

altoronto
altoronto  

Guys, this is my little contribution to Forex-TSD community. Here is RSI and CCI version, let's say it's more spinoff of Mladen's Stochastic with Flat, it compares 2 rsi/cci values.

myname
myname  
altoronto:
Guys, this is my little contribution to Forex-TSD community. Here is RSI and CCI version, let's say it's more spinoff of Mladen's Stochastic with Flat, it compares 2 rsi/cci values.

Nice. Thanks

pavaka
pavaka  

Those indicators w/flat...almost same readings, but...they are freath of bresh air...really...I like them a lot...Volatility is a better friend of a trader than a trend...

Craig Gardiner
Craig Gardiner  
altoronto:

Hi Altoronto, Are those ex4 files compatible with Build 509, Build 625, or both?

Kind regards,

gcg

Karl
Karl  
Pava:
Those indicators w/flat...almost same readings, but...they are freath of bresh air...really...I like them a lot...Volatility is a better friend of a trader than a trend...

I agree with you.

What do you guys think about QQE or VQ w/flat?

I do like look for peaks or valleys looking at certain levels such as stoch [95; 5] or CCI [200; -200]

altoronto
altoronto  
gcgman:
Hi Altoronto, Are those ex4 files compatible with Build 509, Build 625, or both?

Kind regards,

gcg

gcgman, I think they are.

pavaka
pavaka  

Mladen...is it possible to get single one time alert when SSA with flat, leaving flat zone?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pava:
Mladen...is it possible to get single one time alert when SSA with flat, leaving flat zone?

Pava

Let me think about it a bit (at a first thought it even seems that it is going to be a non-repainting alert, but need to check it)

pavaka
pavaka  

Mladen...can KWAN be made with flat & an Alert upon leaving Flat Zone?