Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 59

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
on my own:
Looks interesting But how exactly can we know that it is flat. Could that be changed so that those line both get 50, insted of zigzaging?

Here is this version :: you can define using parameters which values to us in time when it is flat. Example is using 51 and 49

pavaka
pavaka  

Mladen...my eternal question...can this trick (previous Stochastic w/flat) be accomplished with SSA?...

(P.S.: Let's feed the wolves...)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pava:
Mladen...my eternal question...can this trick (previous Stochastic w/flat) be accomplished with SSA?... (P.S.: Let's feed the wolves...)

It can

The whole trick is simple : if standard deviation is smaller tan the flat parameter, then the stochastic is drawn as that flat line. That same criteria can be applied to any indicator

pavaka
pavaka  

Can I ask you to make it with SSA?...will be interesting to see it on a chart...

mladen:
It can The whole trick is simple : if standard deviation is smaller tan the flat parameter, then the stochastic is drawn as that flat line. That same criteria can be applied to any indicator
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pava:
Can I ask you to make it with SSA?...will be interesting to see it on a chart...

It can be but I think that in that case corridor version is out of the questions. Will try both

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pava:

This would be a SSA normalized with flat filter added (it needs the libssa.dll to work)

George
George  

Is it possible to have an on screen signal where one setting of a stochstics indicator crosses another setting?

Attached are illustations of chart with the combo indicators on the top below the chart and the mq4 file itself.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:
pavaka
pavaka  

Great...Thank you...looking not like regular SSA...interesting...

mladen:
This would be a SSA normalized with flat filter added (it needs the libssa.dll to work)
pavaka
pavaka  

Wow...that is something...

mladen:
pavaka
pavaka  

Mladen...why the smoothness of curves are mostly missing?...now that opens up new opportunities...but technically why is that so?

mladen: