Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 8

What is so good in decompiled stuff : 99% of decompiled is a free stuff a bit reshaped and sold. All that people have to do is search around and they will find the originals. Is it the thrill of having something that they should not have? Where is the will for learning lost? Learning beats having stolen stuff by a mile

Is there a list of changes somewhere?

Or it is maybe already to late for changes : Storm of FX Innovations at Alpari: New Platform, Nano Account, CFDs

techmac:
Is there a list of changes somewhere?

No, they did not post what is updated. Only a link to a newer version

That is so typical from metatrader. Hoped for more serious approach this time

The description of changes in the last update :

What's new:
  1. The values of the same-name MQL4/MQL5 enumerations are perceived correctly (the values of MQL4 enumeration members may be different from the ones of the same-name members of the similar MQL5 enumerations).
  2. Period variable is not an enum type and Period() function does not return enum type in MQL4 due to the fact that offline charts having any time frame are possible in MT4 client terminal. int type is used instead of ENUM_TIMEFRAME type. Also, all MQL4 system functions receiving the time frame value as a parameter accept it as int type.
  3. Fixed handling the calls of some similarly-named MQL4/MQL5 functions having different parameter sets.
  4. Added MQL4 FileOpenHistory function.
  5. Due to changing priorities of logical operations, the warning is displayed in case AND/OR logical operators are simultaneously used in the same expression if order of evaluation using parentheses is not set explicitly. The warning is issued both in MQL4 and MQL5 similar to standard Lint.

Glad to see that they are finally informing us what is done

techmac:
Glad to see that they are finally informing us what is done

As far as I see, they are making it compatible to metatrader 4 "old" (existing) functions and language right now. I have a feeling that it is ma much bigger job than the initial assumption is and that we shall have to wait more than those "couple of months" but I think that nobody would be more pleased to be wrong in that opinion (that it will take a long time) than me

OK. Let see what shall they do

Reason: