Help:Where can I find Signal Rankings ?

Hello, I would like to find a Signal Rankings Web site ranking, who can tell me Where can I find Thank you very much! !

My English is not good, sorry!

I would like to find a signal reception launching system.

This system is a set of used MT4 platform, remote "documentary" "shout a single" system that can simultaneously achieve the company's transactions for all accounts.

To put it simply this set of system consists of three parts:

1, the transaction signal sender (by Trader or the EA on his computer to send transactions through the MT4 platform, signal)

2, the server (from "trading signal sender" to send the trading signals will be immediately credited to the server and the server can be promptly displayed in the form of web pages)

3, the transaction signals the receiving end (as long as you correctly, you can receive real-time trading signals that appear on the server)

The whole process time delay is only 1-5 seconds, which means a single manipulator of men, after about 2 seconds to allow both the receiving end of orders.

Under the present system is not only a single signal can be sent, everything without the signal, modify orders for the signal, and so the signal can be sent, and the time signal receiver in the transaction sender-ended unwinding and modifying orders are modified sender sends the transaction will not be affect your own trading alone.

This system is particularly suitable platform for agents to use, can reduce the manipulator of personnel deployment, simultaneous multi-account management order. As long as your company has a high level of Trader, this system will help you successfully copied many have the same level of Trader, so as to achieve more easily with a single account while simultaneously trading.

I am looking for sites like this:http://wt.ea800.com/web/paimingxiaoguo.html

Thank you, this is a fee, and not all can be trading currencies.

Are you looking for this Find a Signal | Rent a Signal

Hope that help!

Auto FX

Reason: