Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 15

ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5

SignalTrader_v1.4 EA is trading the signals posted to the calendar by ForexTSD_Send indicator.

ID is calendar ID:

I traded my signals (ID=15) but it is in pending mod now as I stopped but I will continue. It was public signals.

Read this thread from the beginning about how to install all news EAs/indicators https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

By the way, it is nothing with this service https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178803 as this service is very different and it will be the forum service.

Files:
signal0109.jpg  65 kb

igorad:
EA will delete or close all previous orders before place new orders if UseNewSigClose =1.

Thanks Igorad.

I can get the ea to read my file, but it will not place any orders.

I have the date set to Today and the time is set to the time the file was saved.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

basza:
Thanks Igorad.

I can get the ea to read my file, but it will not place any orders.

I have the date set to Today and the time is set to the time the file was saved.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

I have got it to sort of run (ScheduleTrader_v1.mq4), but have now come accross an other problem that I have been trying to fix all day.

I can get it to place 2 pending orders but when it comes to the 3rd on it stalls and cpu usage stays up around the 100% mark.

Can someone please help

Thanks in advance

Please look at a screenshot. I don't have any problems with CPU.

It's difficult to solve something without your EA settings.

basza:
I have got it to sort of run (ScheduleTrader_v1.mq4), but have now come accross an other problem that I have been trying to fix all day.

I can get it to place 2 pending orders but when it comes to the 3rd on it stalls and cpu usage stays up around the 100% mark.

Can someone please help

Thanks in advance
Files:
schedea_2.gif  77 kb

igorad:
Please look at a screenshot. I don't have any problems with CPU. It's difficult to solve something without your EA settings.

Hi Igorad

Here is a couple of images of my setup. it just seems to get stuck on more than 2 signals.

Files:

Just done some testing on other pairs and it seems to only happen when it gets a new signal and needs to delete the old one. It palces all the trades ok now.

Thanks in Advance

Basza

Compiling problem

Hi NewDigital,

Sorry again, is there any problem with compiling newstrader5.3 or forextsd calendar 1.5 in Vista and when applying it in XP, we got crashed straight away?

But once I compiled it in XP, so then no problem it all and on.

Thansk for your advice.

I used this indicator on Vista and no problem. Compiled it long time ago.

And I used EA on Windows Server 2003 having remote access. No problem as well.

It's strange

I supposed not to have any problem at all.

JFYI: But once I compiled it on my Vista, and I asked some of my friend to try it, all of them got crashed straight away. Formerly I still didn't believe it. So I've tried it on my desktop running XP sp3, and they're just right, it crashed...

I initiated my self to compile those 2 scripts with my desktop of XP sp3, and it's okay, no problem at all. Back, I copy and paste it onto my Vista, and it's running well.

I don't know what's the problem then... It's really strange... Perhaps my Vista got something wrong in it...

Reason: