V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 46

lulu:
Hi Badguy,

Please, can you post the version and the settings you are using for this results ?

And also if it's possible, the version and setting for V1 mini solo and v2 mini solo.

Thank you.

Sorry for my poor english.

Hi lulu

I know, it's very complicated to have the overview for all the mods.

Our cracks, all the nice members in this forum, code faster then i can read all the new post, because english isn't my mother-tongue.

The settings for V1+V2 are standard settings ( start EA with default settings ) 1 Min

In first time V1+V2 runs on the same PC with 2 Accounts by IBFX. One in TF 1Min and the other in TF 15 Min. But with 15 Min are the results after one week to bad. I closed this account.

Somebody tell, its the same whatever TF you need. ????

The settings for V1mini +V2mini are standard settings too. 15 Min( The name ...solo its only for me, so that i know witch versions are working. Sometimes they are 16 accounts working

The EA's i used are uploaded.

V1+V2: I think this versions are the original by cucurucu, but combined to one EA programmed by mikejody

V1mini and V2mini: I think this versions are the original by cucurucu too and modified for mini accounts by himself.

I hope that's help you

Files:
v1v2.mq4  6 kb
v1mini.mq4  7 kb
v2mini.mq4  7 kb

Thank you Badguy

Thank you Badguy very much for your quick respons and all informations.

I will launch two demo account with your settings.

hey guys , i would really apreciate if someone guide me here , yet till now i have been reading this whole thread and am totally lost .

if there is anyone runing it live then which one and what are the settings i am runnng David's , another one posted 2 pages ago but the problem is how can i set the lost size i found it opens all trades with 0.09 where i run 6 pairs for test .

i think it is suposed to be less than this maybe 0.01 for a 5000 Account

i want anyone here to review Davids last edition because i totally agree with the RSI feature .

waiting for anyone to reply

Question on installing ea's

I have looked throught the entire thread of blessed and your thread on v1v2 and feel I am somewhat familiar with it.

However, I downloaded the bolla version of the mini5% and installed it, then I tried the regular mini version V1+V2, then I tried the original V1 and V2 separtely and could not get any of them to work.

I am using FXDD mt4 platform latest version and putting the EA's in the expert folder and restarting the platfom. I then drop the ea on the eur/usd chart, make sure it is checked to allow live trading.

I have a micro account on my fxdd so it should have worked with the bolla version...

So, am I doing something wrong?

Is the code supposed to enter me into a trade right away when I activate the ea? If not, then maybe I have to wait until it kicks in? I did have it running for an hour while the market was moving up and down with no entry from the ea....

Would appreciate deeply some feedback on this.

Thank you very kindly,

heliobas - the only version I could ever really get running was V1+V2_Mini5%_SM01.mq4 - this was modified by smartman and is located in post 333.

Minnelli

Thanks, I will try it!

Minnelli:
heliobas - the only version I could ever really get running was V1+V2_Mini5%_SM01.mq4 - this was modified by smartman and is located in post 333. Minnelli

How about an EA that will close all trades (and not open any new one until manually told so), when the equity reached a certain level. Possibly if it is good for STOP LOSS and TARGET PROFIT too? Is there such an EA?

Check out the Swiss Army EA. You can add it to any chart and will stop all EAs, its pretty cool...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

Minnelli

Mine has been working fine, but I'll take a closer look when I get home to my pc.

Minnelli

Reason: