V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 47

heliobas:
I have looked throught the entire thread of blessed and your thread on v1v2 and feel I am somewhat familiar with it.

However, I downloaded the bolla version of the mini5% and installed it, then I tried the regular mini version V1+V2, then I tried the original V1 and V2 separtely and could not get any of them to work.

I am using FXDD mt4 platform latest version and putting the EA's in the expert folder and restarting the platfom. I then drop the ea on the eur/usd chart, make sure it is checked to allow live trading.

I have a micro account on my fxdd so it should have worked with the bolla version...

So, am I doing something wrong?

Is the code supposed to enter me into a trade right away when I activate the ea? If not, then maybe I have to wait until it kicks in? I did have it running for an hour while the market was moving up and down with no entry from the ea....

Would appreciate deeply some feedback on this.

Thank you very kindly,

I was under the impression that V1andV2 could be set to any TF because the EA runs off price movements. Correct me if I'm wrong. I have my V1andV2 running on 15min on IBFX and getting good results..slow but steady

Thanks,

Test code V1 V2

Hello

First of all bravo for your researches, and I appreciate the fact that you did not try to sell your works.

I looked for as you an EA which works well on all the markets and I have the

mpression that that is promising.

I tested many typical EA martinguale they stop any steps nibbling at the

earnings.

I go on Sunday test him on 2 demo platforms with mini $3000 account and I

shall communicate the results directly as that this:

An EA which I test at the moment

Thank you for your work and good courage

Goodbye

PS Excuse my bad English, but I am going to make progress with you

Ok - I just noticed this...On the fxdd metatrader platform you need to change settings to use .1 instead of .01 - they don't offer a micro for demo accounts, but they assured me my live account would have micros (.01). With the interbankfx platform - I had no problems using a standard account and selecting .01. I've done a lot of my testing on interbankfx.

Minnelli

The problem I was having had nothing to do with TF. Has to do with platform seems like.. I downloaded IBFX platform and it runs fine there but I had some issues with FXDD Platform. It seems that if I am running it on FXDD wih a micro account it's working but not on the mini/standard on their platform since you can't do micro lots unless you have a micro account.

Best,

Consultant:
I was under the impression that V1andV2 could be set to any TF because the EA runs off price movements. Correct me if I'm wrong. I have my V1andV2 running on 15min on IBFX and getting good results..slow but steady Thanks,

?? did'nt happen to me!!

ruparaw:
I dont know weither anybody experience like me. Yes the version ammended by smartman was tested last week wont close out the open buys when restarted(total of 2 orders). Eventually it wont work today. Today my open trades was 6 startered since yesterday, after restarting it closed all orders then reopening a new set of buy/sell orders. I try to restart again its ok. So I dont know what was exctually happend it is this modified version only prevent the closing if the total orders only 2 or there was another reson behind that????

Ummm... who's did you use?

smartman's or mine's?

the one i posted worked fine.. i just switched out the EA over the weekend (updated and rebooted PC, 2 of them) and it took off like norm. when the market opened.

Badguy:
Hi

Forward test

29.04.2007 - 25.05.2007

Interbank FX

Standard

5000$

TF 1 Min

EUR / USD; USD / CHF; GBP / USD; USD / JPY; EUR / JPY

EA = V1+V2 by Bolla

Helllo Badbuy and traders,

Here the bond for you looked at the work of this ea: update all 10 mn :

http://www.forexea.0catch.com/statements/statement.htm

v1+v2_min5% - Can't make it work

Hi

I am forward testing v1+v2_min5% with very good results on InterbankFX platform. Lots are 0.11, 0.22, 0.44.

I would prefer another broker but I can not make it work with MIG, Alpari etc because it doesn't micro lots.

Any ideas?

Regards

just use 10k demo account and use .1 instead of .01. I just had to do this with fxdd because of no micro lot demo accounts.

Minnelli

Hello Cross,

Can you attach your statements please ?

Cross:
Hi

I am forward testing v1+v2_min5% with very good results on InterbankFX platform. Lots are 0.11, 0.22, 0.44.

I would prefer another broker but I can not make it work with MIG, Alpari etc because it doesn't micro lots.

Any ideas?

Regards

velocity4x.com has micro with 100:1

fastbrokersfx.com has micro with 200:1 on mini

Reason: