Downloads not showing in my platform

Hi All, i hope someone can help while i wait for help from support.

I am trying to download to my MT4 platform a couple of EAs and nothing shows up, it asks me if i have MT4 i click yes and then nothing.

Can anyone tell me where to look for the EA?

It's so frustrating, any help is appreciated

Thanks

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Tom Broadbridge:

Hi All, i hope someone can help while i wait for help from support.

I am trying to download to my MT4 platform a couple of EAs and nothing shows up, it asks me if i have MT4 i click yes and then nothing.

Can anyone tell me where to look for the EA?

It's so frustrating, any help is appreciated

Thanks

We cannot see your computer nor read your mind, so please explain in detail, with screenshots.

If you are referring to downloading directly from the website, then don't. Download and install it from within your MetaTrader terminal from the Market tab.

If you are in fact referring to the Market tab in MetaTrader, then please have a look in the Journal log for any errors and warnings and show us the log output.

Thanks a lot Fernando,

ABBA wrote a song about you :-)

Your suggestion worked

Thanks heaps

Tom Broadbridge #: ABBA wrote a song about you :-)

Yes, I can hear the drums! 👍

Tom Broadbridge #:

Thanks a lot Fernando,

ABBA wrote a song about you :-)

Your suggestion worked

Thanks heaps

Hi Fernando,

I'm hoping you can help :-)

I'm trying to buy an EA using funds in my account but the MQL5 button is missing, i've contacted support but waiting for a response

Is the anything you can do?

Tom Broadbridge #: I'm trying to buy an EA using funds in my account but the MQL5 button is missing, i've contacted support but waiting for a response. Is the anything you can do?

Did you logon with your MQL5 Community account in MetaTrader?

Also, did I not state something like "... explain in detail, with screenshots"?

Just make sure you don't mention the product name and that you blur its name and logo in the screenshots.

Reason: