Farhad Hill v2 - page 23

Farhad Farshad:
turoro,

I believe envolving more than 1/10th of account balance into openinig new positions is very risky. my friends who have worked on this wild wild market for more than 2 or 3 years AND MORE know that expecting extra-ordinary profits such as 100% each month or 6000% in a year!! is only a joke which can be achieved only on 'BACKTESTING'!. so the best way is to take less risk and hence less yield and so less position.

when you have envolved more than 1/10th of your account the EA gives warninig which your money is not enough for more positions. you have 7 open positions and want more?

thanks for your attention.

farhad

Thanks so much for your reply. OK, I think I understand what's happening. The open positions are for other EA's, not this one, all small positions and the total margin used by all positions is less than $20. I would think that this is less than 1/10 with room for more. This EA didn't open any. Will it refuse to open a new position under these circumstances? Does this EA have to run alone, or could there be a mathematics problem here?

Also I am running it on a fresh new account by itself. How long does it expect to run before opening any positions?

i am running crab 4.3 on two different accounts, i started a week ago, and it only opened 1 postion on the MIG server, and 3 to 4 positions on northfinance server? is any one else getting same results?

Hi Farhad

Phantastic results so far in your reports.But I think you are testing v 4.3. Yesterday I've putted your latest Crab from post 210 on eurusd 1min. I have left the settings unchanged. Is that ok? If you want me to let it run with different parameters,so let me know.

hbud

I have loaded the new crab4.5 demo and three trades were made today. No winners though...maybe better luck tomorrow.

Probably should have changed the lot size as only on a $10k demo account. Will leave as is now and see what happens.

Files:

what settings did u use

altec:
I have loaded the new crab4.5 demo and three trades were made today. No winners though...maybe better luck tomorrow. Probably should have changed the lot size as only on a $10k demo account. Will leave as is now and see what happens.

Altec

Can I ask what time frame you used and was it default settings?

berdj:
Altec Can I ask what time frame you used and was it default settings?

M1 with default settings. No other trades since.

Farhad,

I purchased Crab 4.3 trial, but I still haven't received it. My email: aegissignals(at)gmail.com

The first three days of fwd testing

No trades for awhile

Hi Farhad

I'm not getting any further trades with 4.5beta.

I have removed and reloaded it on EURUSD M1. All initialized.

Is anyone else getting any trades this week with this version of the EA?

Thanks

No trades for me either. Any updates Farhad? were u also getting the losses that hbud and altec mentioned?

Reason: