V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 42

I'm running V1+V2 new version 2.2.1 with two brokers on a demo account.

One of them with a $5000 balance is running fine. The other one I changed to a $3000 balance but won't open any trades. There is no difference between the two except for the balance. I have a smiley face on both.

Any suggestions? I am running the ea's on the same computer but with different brokers and of course different file names so they shouldnt be interfering with each other in anyway. Any suggestions?

snowman:
I'm running V1+V2 new version 2.2.1 with two brokers on a demo account.

One of them with a $5000 balance is running fine. The other one I changed to a $3000 balance but won't open any trades. There is no difference between the two except for the balance. I have a smiley face on both.

Any suggestions? I am running the ea's on the same computer but with different brokers and of course different file names so they shouldnt be interfering with each other in anyway. Any suggestions?

Does the $3,000 broker allow lots to be incremented by 0.01? If not, the EA won't trade. Check if this broker supports microlots (0.1 of a minilot). IBFX provides that by default, but most others don't. Some brokers do provide microlots after asking.

re:ea

Thanks Zuiljin, your write. The broker doesn't support micro's....

need help

I'm trying to find the new version V1+V2 2.2.1 new but I can't find it can some one please tell me were is it on this forums?.............thanks!

Files:

Gracias

Muchas gracias CeroOnda

I can't wait to try this..........

Make certain that your broker allows microlots (.01) or the ea won't work.

Making new version

i call this version V1+V2 5% Multichart.

this is a copy from live account (if you don't believe me look at first line in attachment that states balance transfer from account # xxxxx-xxx)

I have been running it for 3-4 days now and have a 5% return. it would have been more but my computer restarted automatically one night from auto update ( I forget to turn that off) this version run's completely different sessions on different charts that is independent from the others. the main thing is that each chart is allocated a specific balance from the main account so that you do not need to have multiple accounts. if the rest of the month keeps up it should provide between 15-20% return with the same risk factor of the original program as intended by CURCURUCO. it is modified from bolla's mini %5. so bolla as the island guys say "BIG-UP TO YOU" (means good job) may I also note that the 5% applies to each chart separately now. and the pips and TP are also shorter. a small modification allowed me to make the EA universal [ standard account -true/false applies the right settings]. and the drawdown is kept under %10 at all times.

everyone knows I love to share. but not an unfinished product. there is one bug that I'm requesting help to fix so I'll post the file very soon.

Restart after stop

islandrock:
i call this version V1+V2 5% Multichart.

this is a copy from live account (if you don't believe me look at first line in attachment that states balance transfer from account # xxxxx-xxx)

I have been running it for 3-4 days now and have a 5% return. it would have been more but my computer restarted automatically one night from auto update ( I forget to turn that off) this version run's completely different sessions on different charts that is independent from the others. the main thing is that each chart is allocated a specific balance from the main account so that you do not need to have multiple accounts. if the rest of the month keeps up it should provide between 15-20% return with the same risk factor of the original program as intended by CURCURUCO. it is modified from bolla's mini %5. so bolla as the island guys say "BIG-UP TO YOU" (means good job) may I also note that the 5% applies to each chart separately now. and the pips and TP are also shorter. a small modification allowed me to make the EA universal [ standard account -true/false applies the right settings]. and the drawdown is kept under %10 at all times.

everyone knows I love to share. but not an unfinished product. there is one bug that I'm requesting help to fix so I'll post the file very soon.

IslandRock :

I do not see in this thread this new version, am I right?

But problem is what you mention concernig restart of EA, I was testing till 5 days now v1-v2_mini5%ajustable-lots, all benefits (and much more) were lost that night because all trades in process closed when restart. But this should be the same for any reason restart new week, ...you can never stop either PC or EA, it's not affordable

You should fix that if you don't mind

Reason: