V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 41

You have got to check the box "allow live trading" on both advisors. Do that and they will work fine

Also no Trades

I have all "Allow Live Trading" checked and V1 and V2 have been on separate charts of about 5 pairs for 24 hours... no trades. I have the smiley face.

I mistakenly put the Mini combined version on a GP chart and it gave me an order right off, but nothing since then.

pooper scoopers:
You have got to check the box "allow live trading" on both advisors. Do that and they will work fine

webicknell

I have just set up a new demo on IBFX with a mini account.

For this set up you need to use V1+V2mini5%(1).

Start capital $3000. Max trades 4,

One more thing I just remembered with V1+V2 new edition on my other Demo, you need to blank out the Indicator line. Make it blank. Otherwise it will keep waiting for the indicator signals, which you supposed to install as well. It did not work for me either, so I decided to blank it out, so not using the indicators at all. You do not need them.

Back to IBFX new account. It started trading instantly, started with 0.05 lots at the first level. Bit higher than the other Demo on 1 World. No idea why, but this is a different version of the software. I will see how this works, since I have a live account with IBFX and was planning to use it there.

If this version is not as good as V1+V2new, then I will have to open a live account with 1 World. I know they have bad swap rates, but in this instance you are not after swap income.

nubika

nubika:

If this version is not as good as V1+V2new, then I will have to open a live account with 1 World. I know they have bad swap rates, but in this instance you are not after swap income.

nubika

You might pretty well be also after swap, especially when you are left with say 4th progression in flat market. Of course most of the trades close down quite fast, but you can not be too safe with this kind of EA.

Just a small message to recall to all the traders, that the results

obtained in demo are not exactly the same ones with a real account

But my demo and live account are both doing real well, I use it on EURUSD only.

Has anyone seen the v1 and v2 mini EAs seemingly CLOSING one or two hedge trades once one trade has hits its target?

I have changed a few setting in the Ea but only to minimise risk on the live account...

Yes, I think that is how it works, when the BUY reaches it TP, it will close all the BUY trades, and open a new one at level 1, immediately after the next tick of EURUSD, right?

ok thanks. is there a document on the theory behind this? perhaps i missed thaT? thanks, i'll have to take a closer look

Reason: