V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 20

on v1mini+v2mini

you start at 0.01

for 10 level you will have 5.12

so when you get level 8 the EA dont put 1.28 only 1.00

level 9=1lot no 2.56

level 10=1lot no 5.12

so the EA have and error...

i understand all people must change the maxlot= ??? if the ea have maxtrades=20 ???

Hi guys!! New version....new features!!!

1) initial lot depend by balance and start from 0.01; you can choose when double it with "Balance" parameter (in $)

2) "TrailingStop": now we take care of last and most important trade if trend continue for gain more pips: work only if 0 and if TakeProfitLong>Dlong+TrailingStopLong or TakeProfitShort>DShort+TrailingStopShort

3) "Pct_Lot": max lots depend by equity and not fixed; you can choose them by percent on equity --> Equity/Pct_Lot/100 (es: 3000/10/100=3 max lots)

The max lot is the sum of all lots open and the next ones!! (es: 3 sell and 1 buy opened --> tot lot=0.01+0.02+0.04+0.01=0.08. Max lots allowed: Max between 0.08+0.08=0.16 and 0.08+0.02=0.10..... so 0.16 compare with Equity/Pct_Lot/100....if it's over no further order will be open.

4) "Indicator": now we can choose from 5 type of indicator:RSI,MACD,JRSX,JVEL,STOCHASTIC for open order only when there is an high probability of reverse! (es: if trend is up, we can open only sell order and viceversa near point of reverse!!). Work if "Indicator" isn't blank.

5) "H_Level","L_Level": thresholds about indicator (es: when indicator is above H_Level we open only sell order, when indicator is under L_Level we open only buy order). H_Level from 50 to 100., L_Level from 0 to 50.

6) Multiplier for Long an Short position.

Came on!!! We need strong optimization!!

Bye

Bolla

Files:
v1v2_new.mq4  10 kb
turbo_jvel.mq4  12 kb

Hi all, I've tried to backtest V1+V2Mini5% and other variants using data from alpari in all timeframe but can't get any results at all. Pls kindly help to provide step-by-step guide to backtest these EAs.

Also if I use the FXDD demo accounts, what are things required to be done to run this EA run properly on which currency and which timeframe.

Thanks before.

JacK

Thanks gbolla

Nice features. Will test.

Reason: