V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 51

Minnelli:
Over optimized is when you use variables that work perfect for a certain time period, but stink in another time period. You might use Dlong=14 Dshort=11 TPLong=18 and TPShort=28 -- just as an example and maybe it turns a 1000 into a million in a month. The problem is the numbers were curve fit to give the best result. Chances are the future won't work with these numbers.

I've been testing v1v2 from 1/1/2007 until 3/31/2007 and get the results I like. Then I run the same variables from 4/1/2007 until today and see if they hold up. The best variables in Q1 don't always work in the next period. So the best is to find something that works for a longer time period. For me a decent number has been bands of 20 with TP of 30, but I will publish more results later.

Minnelli

Ahhh yes, I have experienced the phenomenon that you have just described in my past optimizations. So my next question is..... how do you avoid over optimizing? or can it be avoided?

Forward Results #1

Hi Folks

i'm back again. No time last week, real hard working .

All Results are from 06.05.2007 - 01.06.2007

Only EUR / USD

V1mini solo +V2mini solo EUR / USD 15 Min

works fine some big trades with more as 1.0 lot

V1 solo +V2 solo EUR / USD 15 Min

works slowly with no or small risk

The other results will follow

Forward Results #2

Hi Folks

All Results are from 06.05.2007 - 01.06.2007

Only EUR / USD

V1+V2_1_Chart EUR / USD 1 Min

works slowly with no or small risk

Forward Results #3

Hi

here my next results

IBFX

Micro Accounts with 600$

27.05.2007 - 01.06.2007

V1+V2 4 Majors 1 Min

V1+V2 Mini5% 2 5 Majors 1 Min

Forward Result #4

Hi

this account works fine

IBFX

Standard Account with 5000$

29.04.2007 - 01.06.2007

V1+V2 5 Majors 1 Min

I found that it works best of the 5 min chart with EUR/USD.

Not a bug

buy67:
Hello

nobody has realized that v1+v2 has a BUG.

Also in the Report of CROSS it has a bug,

Don't make the correct doublings...............

Ciao Massimo

it's not a bug.. your max lot is capped at 1.00 because you have less than $6,000.01 in your account !!!

do not trade with an EA if you do not understand how it works!!!

sos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forexx:
hi all well i have two problems

1- i want the expert to open trades in this way .1 .2 .4 .8.......etc

second i have account at www.liteforex.org the problem is they dont allow to open more than 5 lots in one position so if the expert wants to open 6.4 (if it reach it) will not be able so i suggest that someone help me to make the expert open 2 positions 5+1.6

and if reach 12.8 it will open 5+5+1.2

thanks

ps:plz if you want to help me send a complete expert not a script because im not good in metatrder language

plz any one answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best settings for V1+V2new mini

Badguy.

Please let us know the settings you use on your mini and standard accounts.

I also have a 400:1 Mini live account with IBFX and want to put V1+V2 new on live.

I was testing the different versions up until now and found this EA to be the best. But I would like to know the best settings and pairs to use finally.

We all keep testing them (The various versions of V1+V2), but never actually settled on what are the best settings to run it live.

Your help would be well received.

nubika

So, what's the latest working version of this EA V1V2 combined? and what TF works best?

Thanks

Reason: