V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 53

theone555:
What about NF news? V1+V2 should be stopped at this day?

Let it run..

Cross:
After president of ECB speech

v1+v2+RSI

FastbrokersFX, very different result! Why? i don`t

know

Files:
v1v2rsi.htm  31 kb

Cross:
After president of ECB speech

GimexGroup

results very similar to yours

FastbrokersFX and GimexGroup 1:200

Files:

Backtesting with modelling quality of 9million% still isn't realistic.

Some things look bad on backtest and work well live some look good work bad etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale)

This is what its based on 18th century france gambling system but its a bit different because they've added and changed some things hedging etc.

Ive tried a few of these type setups over the years they can make profits but not forever and I wouldn't suggest just setting and forgetting them.

haubentaucher:
v1+v2+RSI

FastbrokersFX, very different result! Why? i don`t

know

Attention, I have had of the problems because the connection has fallen. In this case he mistakes all the system.

Yeh well connection problems always suck hey.

Ok so where is the final refined version of all this EA so I can give it to people to try.

Thanks.

theone555:

If it is live, YES

theone555:

If you use the original V1 and V2 (my two separate EAs) with DEFAULT settings, you don't have to stop them.

They were built for fully automatic mode. I use them non stop. My PC is allways on and I never stop the EAs. I don't interfere in any other way (e.g. manually closing the trades).

If you use other settings or other EA(s)... I can't help you.

cucurucu:
If you use the original V1 and V2 (my two separate EAs) with DEFAULT settings, you don't have to stop them.

They were built for fully automatic mode. I use them non stop. My PC is allways on and I never stop the EAs. I don't interfere in any other way (e.g. manually closing the trades).

I use V1+V2_Mini on my live account since 4 June. What's version i use? It's have any serious differences from separated version?

cucurucu:

Hello Cucurucu, you use in real the version you originate them of post number 1?

Reason: