V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 38

nubika:
OK Guys!

I also run the Fifthelement EA same setup same pairs and that one is loosing daily. Stagnating on the same level or down.

V1+V2 is actually making profit of $100 a day on a $3000 capital. Good enough to me. I set it and go for work and when I get home check the result and restart the EA.

I found this much better than Fifthelement.

nubika

Nubika:

Thanks for the information... I am also trying to decide/compare which is better the fifthelement blessing or the V1+V2.. This helps me. I have also noticed the V1+V2 appears more robust/active/...so far.. However, which is safer though might be the better question. I think fifthelement might be safer. However, your listed method of handling the EA is certainly interesting/smart.

nubika:

I also run the Fifthelement EA same setup same pairs and that one is loosing daily. Stagnating on the same level or down.

nubika

Hi nubika,

I'm curious, how are you loosing with the 5th Element EA? I'm running it myself and found that it only have loses daily if you're overleveraged either with too many pairs or a high starting lot size or both.

I've been following this thread but have yet to test, only currently testing the 5th one.

thanks!

mike

edit --> looked at the v1+v2 ea and saw that there is a SL calc which would had saved the account at the beginning of this year (but not really helped in the past week). Also, with lots tied in with equity balance, this may have caused additional profits with v1+v2 vs. 5th element

Ted Noogent:
man this ea is one shakey mofo. its like a mexican jumping bean. hahahah. and watching you guys try to get it right is like watching a bunch of monkeys with a football. lol.

Hahahaha!! That's funny!

But, it's mean too. So shut the hell up.

I am testing V1-V2, but is closing All opend position when I started MT4 new - why? Can anybody help me?

diskus

Nubika, this is great. You could also get your EA to automatically close you out when at $100.00 profit if you wanted. I'm sure someone here could help with that.

nubika:
OK Guys!

This is how I use this indicator. V1+V2 new.

1 World Mini account 400:1 $3000 Demo

I run 4 pairs. The four majors.

The only thing I changed is

Pc-lot 4

Pc-equity 25

And I am not using the Indicators (Blank)

As I said started with $3000 on the 15/05/2007

Currently the account equity is on $3400, so 12% gain in 3 days. Fantastic.

What I actually do is, as soon as the equity shows $100 profit gain I close all orders with the profit manually and immediately restart the EA.

This method helped me to survive all of the big swings in the last 3 days.

The way I run it is good enough to start live with it. never been in DD more than 3.5% with plenty of margins left. The largest lot this way is 0.32.

V1+V2 is actually making profit of $100 a day on a $3000 capital. Good enough to me. I set it and go for work and when I get home check the result and restart the EA.

nubika

mikejody:
Nubika, this is great. You could also get your EA to automatically close you out when at $100.00 profit if you wanted. I'm sure someone here could help with that.

can someone please code this .... thank you in advance

here is the ea to close all open orders at preset value

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176181

BadBoy:
It would be great if the first thread is updated with the latest versions of the EAs

It sure would; I'm just looking for someone who can wade through all the posts and post all EAs in one post, and then I'll put them on the first page.

Nobody has taken me up on my generous offer so far .

mikejody:

Here's an even better one to close out on profit. Made by yours truly.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

mikejody:
It sure would; I'm just looking for someone who can wade through all the posts and post all EAs in one post, and then I'll put them on the first page. Nobody has taken me up on my generous offer so far .

I'll do it... when I FEEL like it.

Reason: