V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 18

alpha24seven:
A few things. I have access to a bunch of proppelerheads for this type of thing and might just start a spec sheet for the trade logic. I can't ask for endless favors and pester them so it has to be major. If I do, I'll bring it back here to you guys.

post your spec sheet trade logic here. if it's good one of the talented programmers of forex-tsd will code it.

This sounds real interesting.

alpha24seven:
A few things. I have access to a bunch of proppelerheads for this type of thing and might just start a spec sheet for the trade logic. I can't ask for endless favors and pester them so it has to be major. If I do, I'll bring it back here to you guys.

Interesting logic. Maybe someone could put an EA together using this approach.

fxgrm:
I2) If you were to stay with a long/short hedged strategy, It would be prudent to make it part of a larger trade plan. For example, the hedge could be 1/3 of a complete plan. 1/3 hedge, 1/3 long trend, 1/3 short trend. The other 2/3s could be anything such as 1/3 breakout etc. Remember -- it's absolute, TOTAL returns.

Sounds very interesting. What method would you use for finding trends and ranging markets?

I'm currently using the original V1 & V2 2 seperate chart EA. It produced good results for the past two days, but the lot size use is too small. Is there any ways we can adjust it? I see no lot settings in the "input tab".

plan to use in live account

dear trader,

i have backtest this ea and my plan i will use this ea in live account, can i use this ea in live account?

i will use mini ea with account 250 usd in interbankfx, does anybody give me some advise before i use in live account?

thanks for u'r advise

ahmadkhumaini:
dear trader,

i have backtest this ea and my plan i will use this ea in live account, can i use this ea in live account?

i will use mini ea with account 250 usd in interbankfx, does anybody give me some advise before i use in live account?

thanks for u'r advise

Always have extra cash for an eventual strong move. In your case I say at least 100 USD. If you see more than 8 open trades in the same direction, be ready to wire the extra cash into your account. Things like this don't happen very often, but it's better to be prepared.

Reason: