V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 36

any time

i just ajusted my code to close the open trade more quickly and felt the close all buys glitch for the first time.. lost $41.80 out of my pofits... it's ok lets see if it makes it up buy the end of the week.

on the bright side the code is fixed

islandrock:
i just ajusted my code to close the open trade more quickly and felt the close all buys glitch for the first time.. lost $41.80 out of my pofits... it's ok lets see if it makes it up buy the end of the week. on the bright side the code is fixed

Would you mind posting the MQ4 version of the code? share and share alike. I think a license should be stated in the MQ4 files, like QPL means if you use open source code you need to share open source. It also means that only the copyright holder can sell the code if the code is ever sold. That's my philosophy and I shouldn't impose it on others, but I would like to offer it as a suggestion.

I read the last 18 pages of this thread, and I read many pages out of the previous thread as well. It sounds like most of the pending bugs were fixed, but a magic number might be a nice change. Are there any more pending bugs?

here- sorry about that

daraknor:
Would you mind posting the MQ4 version of the code? share and share alike. I think a license should be stated in the MQ4 files, like QPL means if you use open source code you need to share open source. It also means that only the copyright holder can sell the code if the code is ever sold. That's my philosophy and I shouldn't impose it on others, but I would like to offer it as a suggestion. I read the last 18 pages of this thread, and I read many pages out of the previous thread as well. It sounds like most of the pending bugs were fixed, but a magic number might be a nice change. Are there any more pending bugs?

this is the ajustable lot one..

the other mod i made is from instruction in this thread you may find them in the early 200's...it's not include in this ea. im sure everyone has done it all ready. please thank curu + bolla + and all the others that contributed to this EA.

aramis:
Absolutly, I'm testing 3pairs, but anyway you can't afford such a drawdown on one pair gbp/usd because one day or another your account will blow up. trend was not so terrIfic yesterday, 100 or 150 pips is usual with this pair, that's why my question is how could we open lower initial lots, your calculation above is right, so HOW MODIFYING PARAMETERS OF FORMULA ? I guess answer is on Bolla's side may be

What was the highest lots open for gbp/usd?

The V1 + V2 code has a protection to limit the number of lot open base on 25% of account balance.

Account bal 5000 / 4 /100 = 12.5 (max lot)

Hope that you don't have trade lots that are open higher than that?

imma:
What was the highest lots open for gbp/usd?

The V1 + V2 code has a protection to limit the number of lot open base on 25% of account balance.

Account bal 5000 / 4 /100 = 12.5 (max lot)

Hope that you don't have trade lots that are open higher than that?

trade lots was lower than 12

The highest lot opened was 1 when my internet connection got down this morning (7.30GMT). All buy orders closed when I re opened the EA, that made a loss of 1400 $ (demo account fortunatly) V1+V2mini new2 from Bolla

Does the version from islandrock fullfills requirements

One point is that there is so much versions now that I'm not capable to choose because I do not have a digest of all versions, and so no global vision.

Curucu, Islandrock, Bolla you should discuss together and unify with one fantastic version

ummm, beginner question - is TF choice of any relevance at this EA?

keramikus:
ummm, beginner question - is TF choice of any relevance at this EA?

no.. tf is not important here cause the ea is based on price action

does anyone have absolute strength indicator?

teldon,

It's someplace inside this list of indicators that newdigital posted.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Are you looking to add it to the system?

Pairs and time frames

What currency pairs and time frames does everyone use with this EA?

Reason: