V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 35

ok made change

i believ some how "I" might hve caused this. i realized that the computer i was useing to trade was running on the wirless network instead of the lan cable. i'll test a few more days to see. one more thing i did notice however.

when trading multiple charts it's hard to get 5% over on equity to close all trades at that time because of the hedge. if anyone can give me an idea on how to make it 5% per chart or symbol then i will try and program it. i believe that would work better with faster profits.

aramis:
I started yesterday testing V1+V2 mini (Bolla) on InterBank Fx demo account 5000$, with default settings, it opens first lot at 0.09 instead of 0.01 for both pairs EurUsd, GbpUsd, and Usdjpy.

At the the moment trade balance is pretty bad around -1200 $, due to starting lot.

On a live account this not affordable,

So which parameters do I have to modify for 1st lot at 0.01 ?

Are you testing 3 pairs at a time? If yes, you shouldn't. V1 +V2 works best on EUR/USD only, not sure with other pairs.

initial lot = account balance / 600 /100, therefore

$5000 / 600 / 100 =0.0083 lot

MathCeil(0.0083) = 0.09 lot

to start with 0.01 lot, you have to start with account balance of $600 or less.

running 4 pairs

imma:
Are you testing 3 pairs at a time? If yes, you shouldn't. V1 +V2 works best on EUR/USD only, not sure with other pairs.

i running 4 pairs chf bgp jpy and eur... so far all is well and i started with 2000 with would be 0.04 with accountbal/600/100. i'm satisfied with my lot changes. do you have an idea about the %5 per chart i mentioned above?

I do not know how many times it needs to be repeated but this ea is for the eur/usd only. I am running it live with the original version and it is doing fine.

we all know that all ready

why does it have to be repeated... im a big boy i know what im doing, may we address the problem at hand?

pooper scoopers:
I do not know how many times it needs to be repeated but this ea is for the eur/usd only. I am running it live with the original version and it is doing fine.

looks like quite a few people are trading V1 and V2 live.. should be interesting to see a few statements in the next coming weeks. I like the the abrupt moves in EURUSD.. last couple of days, let's see how this EA handles on live accounts.

lot size

imma:

Absolutly, I'm testing 3pairs, but anyway you can't afford such a drawdown on one pair gbp/usd because one day or another your account will blow up. trend was not so terrIfic yesterday, 100 or 150 pips is usual with this pair, that's why my question is how could we open lower initial lots, your calculation above is right, so HOW MODIFYING PARAMETERS OF FORMULA ?

I guess answer is on Bolla's side may be

This was addressed in the beginning of the thread. The initial lots sizes are not user adjustable.

edited the code for ya !!

pooper scoopers:
This was addressed in the beginning of the thread. The initial lots sizes are not user adjustable.

now the lots are ajustable. thanks to the guys and CUCURUCU ( i think i got that spelling wrong )

hey poopers all you had to do was ask!!

Thanks for posting that ea with adjustable lots. I could not find any on this thread.

Reason: